21

^that's me on my handsome
youngman shit🤠

"OMG! he's fucking crazy!" i looked at him, slightly confused. "he was getting mad cause i called him out!"

i lean forwards putting my fingers tips together. "oh really?" i commented . he shook his head yes aggressively.

cute

"he tried to accuse me of fucking you! just because he saw me with you. like what kinda fuckery type shit is that?!"

he brought me up? bold of him

"you wanna hear the craziest shit he said?" he asked standing up walking into the kitchen. i heard rambling and low cursing, "ah found it! but he claimed he knew you!" i froze

he wouldn't.

he shouldn't.

"what did u he say about me?" i asked clearing my throat. he walked out the kitchen with a yogurt stabbing the inside furiously. he brought the fork up to his mouth eating some of the yogurt.

fuck, i'm trying to be that for- what the fuck?!

"he said y'all were brothers. i wouldn't blame him . you guys do look alike.. like you're just a better looking version. you got a lil facial hair. if you turn your head then ... you'll be able to-"

"he lied. i have no idea who he is. and it's pretty fucking weird to claim you're related to someone" i said as causal as possible so he wouldn't see through my lie.

he popped the fork back in mouth making a 'mmm' sound. "see i thought the same thing. fucking weirdo!" he said randomly sitting on the floor where he was just currently standing.

"i just didn't see why he didn't just tell me he was busy... like that shot was dumb and .... hurtful-"

is he going to cry?

i looked around quickly. "uh... oh nooo. d-don't cry" i said scratching the back of my neck, i am not the comforting type, when it comes to crying...

"i-i don't see h-how people do this shit!" a tear ran down his face but he wiped it quickly. "and i'm not crying" he said wiping his face as more tears ran down. "if he makes you feel like this, i'll find him and punch him in his shit"

he laughed chocking slightly but recovered quickly. "pro at that, but you don't have to do that" he said

i mean i was going to punch him in his shit anyways but now i have a valid reason.

////

"TAY!" he turned around to face me , he rolled his eyes "what the fuck do you wan-" i punched him. he stumbled back holding his arm up.

"WHAT THAT FUCK-" i punched him again when he moved his arm. he fell back falling on the ground.

"first one was from me, second one from Nicolas" he frowned. "who the fuck is nicolas-" i kicked him in the side. "but you so call love him but don't even know his real name" i said kicking him again