19

i smirked as i saw him approached my car.

"hello nicholas" he smiled at me softly. "hello the weekend" i snorted.

i'll let it pass.

"what's the matter?" i felt uncomfortable asking that. moving around on my feet. as he explained, i felt  eyes on me. i looked from Nahmir to behind him.

i smirked at him. perfect timing.

"it's so annoying!" i shifted my eyes back to Nahmir when me and Taymor broke eye contact.

he was running  his hands through this hair. obviously stressed out.

i knew Taymor was watching so i did the only thing that i knew for sure that'll  piss him off.

i reached forward placing my hand on nahmir  back pulling him towards me, i rubbed my hand around on his back. in a comforting way.

"it's ok. i'm here now. you don't have to worry" he sighed. "can we just go?" he asked looking exhausted.

i nodded. he stepped back as i opened the door,
closing after he got in. i walked around the car about to get in. i stopped and looked over at Taymor who looked like he was on the verge of losing his shit.

splendid .

i sent him a wink then climbed inside pulling off.

"where to?" i asked not looking his way. focusing on the road ahead.

"my house?" he said, but more of a question. i looked at him from the corner of my eye. he had leaned his head back closing his eyes

was he seeking something from me?

i shook the thoughts off hitting the gas.

"whoa now. slow down" he said, eyes snapping open. i laughed at him. "never been in a race car before ?" i asked with amusement.

///

i walked him to his front door. he pulled out a key unlocking his door shaking lightly. i chuckled.

he's cold

he walked in leaving the door open. i raised an eyebrow standing at the door.

he must of noticed. he turned around and looked at me. "you can come in..." he said. i nodded then stepped in.

"close and lock the screen door and you can  just close the big door. i'm going to go take a  shit" he said out of the blue.

after i locked the door i turned and saw no sight out him.

the house's even bigger on the inside. how does he live here. alone—and's only 17?

i walked around the living space, seeing plants and colorful accessories, extra looking furniture.

either he's THAT gay or a women lives here...

"that's my mom stuff" i jumped but hid it quickly. i turned around to face him.

i smirked. "that was a fast shit" i said raising an eyebrow. he shrugged. "i pushed for dear life. not feeling comfortable leaving a complete stranger alone in the warmth of my home" he said casually walking into the kitchen.

"you hungry?" he asked. "nah i'm good" i said sitting down on the couch.

"well i'm starving. why do i be so hungry after i shit? does that happen to you?" he asked loudly so i could hear him clearly.

"no, not really" i chuckled at his random question.

"ah! there it is" he said. i heard a lot of silverware rumbling. "goddamnit! fork! i need a fork!" he said sounding frustrated.

"ah!" the rumbling stopped, he stepped out of the kitchen with a small white cup eating out of it with a fork.

i eyed him frowning. "what?" he asked catching my eye. i shook my shoulders breaking eye contact.

"i choose to eat the yogurt with a fork so, i can stab it. letting out my frustration towards taymor bitch ass!" he said catching me off guard.

him tay not on good terms?
do i want to intervene?

"why?" i asked. he looked at me surprised by my question. he strolled over sitting on the couch across from me. in a criss cross position.

"i know you don't know him, but he's a dick!" he said.  i held back the urge to agree, but i had to play dumbass.

before i could ask him to explain ...

"he's totally ignoring me! i did nothing to his bitch ass! one day he was all over me" he said wiggling his body. i smiled at his action finding them cute.

"ohh you have dimples!"he exclaimed getting up quickly coming over to me poking my cheeks. i watched his face. he was smiling poking my face. then he frowned.

"make them come back!" he pouted.

fuck he's cute..

he leaned back sitting on the table in between the two couches. "you're so mysterious" he said, but it was more to himself. he shot up before i could question.

"oh! back to what i was talking about....bitch nigga.." he said rolling his eyes earning a laugh from me.

"ok isn't this wrong?" he asked. i raised an eyebrow. "like one day i was minding my fucking business. he felt the need to question my abouts in after school detention. kiss me!....then fuck me!" my eyes widened.

so he did hit...

"now ignores me! my fucking asshole wasn't that bad! it was nice and tight for his large amount of meat" i winced. he covered his mouth with his hand

"sorry! i forgot you're not fully gay"