12

i walked into to class sore with a small limp. i hated Taymor with a burning passion. why would he do this to me? and to top it all off i have gym class later on and we have to run a mile today.

i'm not completely complaining , that was some amazing dick.

"hiii nickk!" lenda approach. "why are so excited calm the fuck down" she looked at me weird. "what's wrong with you. you have an attitude and you're walking funny"

before i could even attempt to answer she started squealing. loudly. "omg please tell me i'm wrong!" i faked smiled. "how could i if you haven't yet to tell me what you have assumed" she grabbed my arm pulling me to the library.

"ouch ouch ouch!" i cried my bootyhole cannot take this much movement. "you had sex with someone and it wasn't a girl" she whispered. "ok maybe" my cheek heated up

"can i guess who?" she asked, well pleaded . she couldn't possibly get this right. "go ahead"

"taymor!" my eyes widened. "OMGGG ITS TRUEEEEEE!!" she screamed "SHHHSS!" the librarian said.

"how... how do you know that?!" i asked . me and taymor barley even speak at school better yet interact.

"the whole school suspected something between you to. you guys are always close and he's always putting his hands on you. plus you work at his aunties shop!"

her fat ass.

i covered my face "omg. i didn't want anyone to know now the entire school know"

"yeah if i was you i'll stay here untill schools out cause if they see that limp and hear you're attitude they'll been have proved themselves right"

the bell then rings. "well i'll be back at lunch block to bring you some food" i nodded .

i stretched out on the couch hidded behind the book self.

a nap wouldn't hurt anyone.

suddenly i was awakened by a hard slap to my butt. which by the way hurted more than it should sending a shock wave to my very sore and throbbing asshole.

as i was about to scream but my mouth was quickly covered. "hi baby" i turned around to see Taymor smiling .

he removed his hand. "why would you do that?!" i said . "stop complaining it wasn't even that hard"

i looked at him quickly "wasn't that hard? boy my fucking bootyhole whistled!" he chuckled then grabbed my face kissing me lightly. "i'm sorry"  he said pulling away smiling . i sat up frowning.

"why you smiling so fucking hard. stop that shit!" he shook his shoulders. "it's just a good day" i brushed him off sitting back.

"wanna know something?" i shook my head no. "i'll tell you anyways. before me and you fucked it was 4 months since i had sex" i looked at him

"and it was 17 years for me, you're not special" his smile dropped. "you was virgin?" i looked at him "my asshole was a virgin. cause bitch i been slanging dick since diaper days"

"ugh i like when you curse me out it turns me on" i moved "ok then weirdo . come out you're little shell then"