Chapter 6- Competition

Chapter 6.

Gemma had invited me over to work together on a Biology project so there I was, at Harry Styles’ house, wondering what I was doing. I pressed the doorbell and hoped to God that Harry wasn’t in for some reason. The door opened. Guess God didn’t like me today.

“Hey Olivia, nice of you to drop by.” Harry winked and I rolled my eyes before pushing past him. “Gemma’s just out with my mum for 10 minutes, they had to drop by the store to pick up some stuff, I’m sure they’ll be back soon.” Harry leaned against the doorframe, smirking down at me.

“Stop staring at me.” I snapped and he chuckled to himself. Uh, why was this kid so annoying?!

“So, you’re not dating anyone are you Olivia?” Harry looked genuinely interested although he still had that fucking annoying smirk plastered on his perfect face. I wasn’t sure whether I wanted to smack or kiss it off his face. Wait, did I just say that?!

“Er, since when was it any of your concern Styles?” I narrowed my eyes, trying to see the ulterior motive through his stupid smile.

“I just want to check out the competition,” he shrugged and leaned down, so he was eye level with my face.

“Well, if there is competition it’s one-sided.” Harry obviously didn’t get the insult as he laughed and I blushed a deep crimson.

“Just fuck off Styles.” I said through gritted teeth and he pulled back, looking surprised.

“You’re feisty you know, and I like that Olivia, I like you.” The way he said it reminded me of Ashton and how he said those exact words when we first met.

“Just tell Gemma I came by and I’ll start the project by myself.” I headed for the front door but Harry pushed it shut in front of me. I spun around, furious. But Harry’s lips were already on mine. He tasted like mint and tea, which was weirdly attractive. I tried to pull away but Harry’s hand was at the back of my neck, holding my close while his tongue demanded entrance. I did the only thing I could think of. I bit down, hard. Harry screamed and pulled back, obviously startled. I didn’t even look at him as I flung open his front door and sprinted down the street.

Sorry guys this was an uber short chapter!! Vote if you're liking the story so far <3