Chapter 28- Jealous

Chapter 28- Jealous

We took Ash's car to the club.

"You serious about not going to Prom Ollie?" Casey asked as we sat in the back of Ashton's tiny but really clean car.

I shrugged, I guess I was serious, I mean Harry was going to take me but that was before we broke up and Prom was three days away. If I turned up with Zayn, it would kill Harry but if I did go with Harry everyone would think I was a massive slut, alternating from Zayn to Harry every month.

'It's like a rite of passage though; you have to go, even if you're on your own." Casey wouldn't have understood; she didn't have Prom at her school anyway.

"Casey, I am not turning up on my own. That would be so embarrassing and social suicide."

"What about Harry then? I'm sure he'd take you."

I glanced at Ashton and saw his knuckles whiten on the steering wheel; his eyes met mine in the rearview mirror. He was anticipating my reply.

"I don't think that's a good idea Casey." I bit my lip.

Casey began to protest but dropped the subject, thank God. I did kind of want to go to Prom but I could NOT go on my own and I wasn't going to take Harry- that would just be taking the piss.

We pulled up at the club and Ashton got out of the car, he folded the seat down and offered me his hand as I climbed out.

He pulled me close, so our bodies were inches apart. He looked deep into my eyes before kissing me lightly and locking the car.

It was a different club to the one we went to before. This one was smaller and much louder. Ash didn't let go of my hand as we weaved our way towards the bar. I noticed Luke and Carrie were already there, Luke being about a head taller than everyone else he was pretty easy to spot. I waved and Carrie ran up to me before slipping her arms around my neck and pulling me close.

"Hi Ollie, I missed you!" I laughed- she was so obviously drunk. Luke came over, nodded to me and looped his arm around Carrie's waist. She giggled while he dragged her onto the dance floor. I noticed Calum at the other end of the bar with a punk girl. She was quite small but pretty with a nose ring and red highlights through her hair. Calum turned and noticed me. He grinned before taking the girl's hand and dragging her over.

"Olivia! This is Taylor my girlfriend, Taylor this is Olivia, Ashton's girl." Taylor hugged me, saying how much she liked my dress. I automatically liked her; she didn't judge me for not being punk. Casey was introduced too before Calum went to the bathroom so Taylor and I chatted for a bit.

"So have you known Calum long?"

"Um, not really we met at a party and Luke introduced us, Calum and I just clicked I guess. We met about 3 weeks ago and we've been inseparable ever since." I laughed at Taylor's honesty.

"How about you and Ashton?"

"We've been on and off for a while but I think we are serious now." Taylor smiled before glancing behind me and biting her lip.

"You sure?"

I nodded before following her gaze. I saw Ashton dancing with another girl; I wouldn't have been too bothered if it wasn't the little blue haired devil. Jennifer was grinding her backside onto Ashton's crotch. I slammed down my drink before marching over.

I didn't even bother speaking to Jennifer; she wasn't worth wasting my breath on. I just grabbed Ashton's hand, yanked him away and into the first door I could find. It ended up being a broom closet- cozy.

"What the fuck was that about?" Ashton looked really confused. The bass still thumped through the walls and I could feel a headache forming.

"You tell me, I thought we were a thing?" I crossed my arms over my chest and popped one hip out.

"We are!" Ash said, he sounded exasperated.

"Then what the fuck was Jennifer doing to you?"

"Dancing." Was he being a total idiot or playing around?

"That, my friend was not dancing. She was basically grinding you!"

"Oh, so that's what this is about? You're jealous?" Ashton laughed and I felt stupid.

"I have a right to be!"

"True, Olivia, don't worry I wouldn't have let it go too far. I care about you and I'm not going to let you go by doing something stupid like that." Ash came close and caressed my cheek. "You know, it's really warm in here." He winked and I bit my lip.

Ashton leaned in and kissed my mouth. His tongue demanded entrance before playing with my own. He pushed me back against the wall, reducing the space between our bodies. I groaned as his lips moved from mine to my neck, biting and sucking my skin. Holy shit, cupboard sex now was on my bucket list. Ash pulled up my dress and his hands groped my chest. I reached round his back with my arms and pushed my hips into his, indicating what I wanted. He moaned before beginning to unbuckle his belt.

Suddenly the door swung open and light filled the little room. A bouncer looked unsurprised as he caught us. I pulled my dress down and blushed.

"Alright kids, lets go. No sex in the cleaning closet." Ash took my hand and smirked back at me. I bit my lip again, trying hard not to laugh.

Mikey and Casey had already left, although I don't know how considering we came in Ashton's car. Ash ordered us 2 shots before dragging me onto the dance floor.