Chapter 15- Gentleman

"Olivia!" I heard someone yell my name and I pulled out one of my headphones. I saw Niall running down the hallway and I turned.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come over tonight, I'm having a small party at mine and I want you to come." Niall smiled. He was cute, with his short blonde hair and his blue eyes, he sort of reminded me of Luke but I pushed that thought aside.

"Sure, who else is coming?"

"Uh, Zayn, Liam, Louis, Harry and some others. Its only small don't worry and I think Marina is coming too." He looked hopeful so I agreed to go. Why not? A little party never hurt anyone, was the saying right?

***

Harry said he'd pick me up at 7, so I waited in my room, not wanting to draw attention to the fact that my skirt was pretty short and my top was low. No doubt my dad would have something to say about it.

The doorbell rang and I bolted up. Harry said he'd text me when he was outside so he didn't have to meet my parents. Shit. I ran for the door but it was too late. My mum and dad were both opening the door and I mentally face palmed myself for letting this happen.

"Hi, you must be Harry." My mum smiled and brought Harry in for a hug. He shook my dad's hand and I ran upstairs before changing into a dress, it wasn't much longer than my skirt but at least it was higher up so my boobs weren't spilling out of it. It was black and lacy, I never usually went out so I didn't really own a lot of partying dresses but Casey had convinced me to buy the dress a while ago. I mentally thanked her then remembered she was being a bitch and took my thank you back.

I descended down the stairs slowly, my shoes were higher than I was used to. I looked up to see all of my family, minus Joey staring at me. I self-consciously pulled down my dress as I got to the bottom step. Harry gaped before taking my hand and whispering:

"You look stunning." I blushed and smiled back.

"You don't look so bad yourself." It was true, Harry looked pretty hot in a tight black t-shirt with matching jeans.

"Take good care of her." My dad warned Harry before smiling at me.

"You look pretty Olive," Connor commented and Louise backed him up:

"I've never seen you look like this before, it's nice." I smiled at them and pushed Harry out of the door before anymore of my family could embarrass me. That failed as my mum said behind us:

"Be safe Ollie and protection isn't a bad thing." I mentally face palmed for the second time this evening and climbed into Harry car.

Harry slid in next to me and stared at me for a few seconds.

"Are we going to go to the party or sit in the car all day?" I smirked and Harry turned on the ignition.

"You look fucking hot Olivia, I think I'm gonna have trouble driving here." I blushed and tried to remain composed, the fact was that Harry was flustered by my appearance kind of made me... let's just say, I felt like a sexually deprived teenager.

We arrived at the party and a few cars were dotted around Niall's drive way. Harry pulled up and got out before opening my door for me like a gentleman. I laughed as he took my hand and walked us across the lawn and into the house.

It wasn't like the parties I'd been to before, the music was on a low volume and everyone seemed pretty sober. Maybe someone just hadn't cracked open the alcohol yet. Harry pulled me through the house until we reached the kitchen. Niall, Louis, Liam and Zayn were all standing around, sipping those damn plastic red cups. They all gaped at me as I walked in and I tried to resist the urge to hide behind Harry. Louis wolf whistled and I blushed again, damn cheeks.

"Damn Olivia, you look smoking." Zayn smirked as his eyes wandered over my body.

Harry grabbed me a drink and shoved the cup in my hand. I sipped it and realized it was the same stuff from the college party. I downed it in one and placed my cup on the counter. Harry raised his eyebrows at me but said nothing as I reached for another cup. I raised the drink to the group of lads and said:

"Lets get this party started then."