Chapter 22- You're Kidding Me

Chapter 22- You're kidding me

Harry completely ignored me for the rest of the day. I ended up being partners with him for politics but he only answered me with one-word answers. It hurt, a lot. We hadn't exactly been close after our breakup but now we were as close as strangers.

The bell rang and Harry basically ran out of the door in an attempt to get away from me probably. Only a few days until my exams and I was stressing about stupid boys and relationships, what was happening to me?

I felt my phone vibrate in my bag and I dug around for it. It stopped ringing as I pulled it out and I saw I had a missed call from Ashton. I'd ring him back when I got home. I slung my bag over my shoulder and pushed open the door. I quickly ran down the steps and began to walk home until someone covered their hands over my eyes.

"Guess who?" I grinned and turned expecting to see Gemma but instead it was Zayn again. Jeez, he really wanted to sell this to Harry. I glanced around and saw the curly haired boy by his car; he was watching us. Oh well, we better make it good then. I leaned into Zayn and wrapped my arms around his neck before connecting our lips. He was surprised and our kiss gained a few wolf whistles from fellow students. I pulled away before Zayn tongue had a chance to dance with mine, his stubble scratched my face and I quickly kissed his cheek before turning around. Then I saw him, he was standing across the road, leaning against his car. His mouth was wide open in shock. Oh shit.

"Ashton! Wait!" I sprinted across the parking lot and caught his arm before he got in the car. "Ash please let me explain."

"You're fucking kidding me right? I thought we were something you know, but I guess I mean less than nothing to you if you're flinging your arms around some jerk's neck while you're at school." Ashton spat and I bit my cheek.

"Please, it's not what it looks like."

"Yeah like I haven't heard that one before." Ash rolled his eyes and opened the car door.

"Let me explain-" I began to speak but Ashton cut me off.

"No Olivia, I'm not going to be your stupid rebound every time you get hurt. I deserve better than that." He slid into the driver's seat and slammed the door shut, narrowly missing my fingers. Ash rolled down the window and said:

"Oh and you want to know why I was here today? I came to surprise you and take you out but I can see that you have your hands full now." He started the engine and drove away.

Oh fuck.