Chapter 23- Mistake

Chapter 23- Mistake

After leaving Ashton countless voicemails, I decided to ring Casey, she said she'd come over as soon as possible and as it was a Friday she was going to stay the night.

I stripped out of my clothes ad showered before she came, I stared at myself in the mirror as I dried my hair and wondered how so many guys had been interested in me in such a short amount of time.

Casey text me later and told me she couldn't come because she still didn't have her car back and she was technically still grounded. I sighed and rolled back onto my bed before drifting off into a light sleep.

I woke up later and glanced at the clock, it was 11:30; jeez I'd slept way longer than I thought. I wandered downstairs to find a drink of water. I got a drink and washed up the cup before walking out into the hallway and turning off the kitchen light.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. My heart stopped and my throat became dry. The knock came again and I bit my lip, debating whether to open the door to some mass murder or leave it and let them try to break in. What if it's Casey? She could have snuck out for me, I hadn't checked my phone so she could have texted me. It probably is Casey, I unlocked the dead bolt on the door and opened it. Okay, definitely not Casey.

Harry stood on the doorstep, the porch light casting a shadow over him so I couldn't see his face. I was completely shocked, that I did not expect. Harry? What the hell was he doing here?

"Can I come in?" He whispered and I could have sworn I saw him wince. I didn't know what to do so I nodded and opened the door wider for him. The hallway was dark and I couldn't turn on a light because it would wake my parents or Joey which would results in my parents finding out that I was sneaking a teenage boy into my room at basically midnight. I motioned for Harry to follow me upstairs.

We reached my bedroom in the attic and I let out my breath. I switched on my bedroom light, closed the door and turned to Harry. He was facing away from me, looking at a picture on my bedside table, which showed Connor, Louise, my mum and me. It was taken a while back, we went to the beach for the day, it was before Joey came along and you can se my mum's 5 month bump in the picture. We look happy, with mine and Connor's faces pressed against each others. Harry put the picture down but still didn't look at me.

"Harry?" I said and I walked over to him, I placed my hand on his arm and he winced. I frowned and pulled up the sleeve of his shirt which revealed a fresh bruise. My jaw dropped and I reached up to tilt Harry's chin towards my own.

Our faces met and the light exposed a small cut on the bridge of his nose, a purple bruise on his cheekbone and a split lip. I didn't know what to say; he was completely battered.

"Who did this to you?" I whispered and Harry pushed a lock of hair away from my face, he tucked it behind my ear but didn't meet my gaze. I asked him again and he sighed before sitting down on the bed.

"I wanted to forget about what happened earlier today so I went to a party and Zayn was there. I remembered how he'd tried to have sex with you in the bathroom and how upset you'd been when I didn't believe you. I wanted to get things straight but he got all defensive and I swear he hit me first, I was only protecting myself Olivia, you have to believe me."

Harry looked desperate and I felt that once again, positions were reversed. Zayn was always the cause of us not trusting each other.

I sighed and pushed Harry's hair back off his forehead so I could see his cheekbone better. I walked into the bathroom, grabbed some paper towels and ran them under water before coming back and tilting Harry's chin up so I could clean up his nose and lip. He hissed as the cold towel came in contact with his skin. Harry pulled away and I instinctively sat down on his lap, to stop him from moving. He stared at me wide- eyed and I bit my lip. God, boys were so confusing Harry had broken up with me but now all I could think of was the pressure his lips on mine. Fuck it.

I leaned in and gently wrapped my arms around his neck. I could taste a hint of metal as our lips molded together and our tongues began to dance. Harry's hands wrapped around my waist and pulled our bodies close. I had to be gentle although Harry had other ideas. He began to peel of my skimpy pajama top and gazed at my body. Not being a virgin anymore, I wasn't afraid of anything hurting. I pulled Harry's t-shirt off him and noticed the purple bruises which were forming on his rib cage. I kissed each one of them, slowly and gently, letting my tongue trail over his hot skin. I could feel Harry getting excited. God this was so wrong, I broke up with Ashton today and I still love him but Harry here, right now, nearly naked and sexually aroused made my thoughts of Ashton unclear.

Harry's thumbs rubbed my ribs and ran down the length of my upper body before tugging at the waistband of my shorts. I connected our lips again before pushing Harry back on my bed.

***

I woke up to knocking on my door. I groaned and rolled over to see a naked Harry lying next to me. Shit, the events of last night flooded my mind and I flopped back on my pillows. Had it been a mistake? Sex with Harry was definitely different to sex with Ashton- why was I always fucking comparing the two? They were polar opposites, end of.

"Ollie, wake up honey, its 11:30. Don't make me come in there." It was my mum knocking at the door. Fuck, she couldn't know that Harry had stayed the night, how the Hell was I going to sneak him out without getting seen?

Harry stirred next to me and I told my mum to give me 10 minutes. He opened his eyes and a lazy grin stretched across his face.

"Morning." God, his morning voice was sexy and it made the butterflies in my stomach dance. I smiled; maybe last night wasn't a mistake.

"Harry, we have to get you out of here without my parents seeing." He sat up, letting the covers slip off his naked body and I had to try really hard to focus my attention on his face.

"Yeah, well how's that going to work out? You might as well let them see me. Its not like we did anything illegal." He smirked.

"Yeah, but can you imagine the look on my dad's face when you stroll downstairs with a bust up face and messy hair that says 'I've just had sex with your daughter while you were sleeping and we aren't even going out anymore but hey, its all okay.'" Harry frowned. "What?"

He ran his hand through his hair. "But you're going out with Zayn and you happily had sex with me?" Shit, I didn't want him to know about Zayn's insecurities but I really didn't want Harry still thinking I was going out with him. I'm not the kind of girl who dates her ex's best friend, even if he did make the first move.

"We weren't ever a thing, it's a show for you. It's hard to explain but Zayn still wanted to keep up that bet so I agreed because I felt sorry for him and he wants us to look like we are a couple so when he confesses that he had sex with me, its believable." Harry's eyebrows rose.

"You'd do that for Zayn?" I shrugged and the duvet slipped off my shoulders. Harry's eyes wandered to my chest and I pressed my palms over my boobs, trying to keep some of my dignity.

"You don't need to do that you know, I've seen it all before and there's nothing to be ashamed of." I sighed but didn't move my hands. Instead Harry got out of bed and slipped on his clothes. I tried to pull the duvet up with me and stroll to the bathroom but suddenly it got ripped from my grasp and I gasped as I was left standing in the middle of my room, stark naked. Harry laughed and I flipped him off before bending down to pick up my pajamas.

"Fuck Ollie, I've told you before, you bending over like that does bad things to me." Harry groaned. I wiggled my hips before standing back up and marching into my bathroom to get changed.