Chapter 29- Fight

Chapter 29- Fight

I giggled as Ashton danced with me, holding my waist and pulling me close.

“Let’s get out of here.” He whispered in my ear, his breath was warm as it tickled my neck. I nodded.

“I need to go to the bathroom first.” I grinned and walked out of the crowd and towards the bathroom. An arm grabbed me and I yelped as I was pulled into a corner. I turned to face the guy who had pulled me away.

“I saw you dancing out there, you looked hot.” The guy was tall and broad, he smelt like sweat and alcohol.

“I’m with someone,” I tried to pull away but he held me firm by my upper arms.

“Let’s have some fun, I’m sure your boy won’t mind. He looks busy anyway.” I turned and saw Ashton chatting with Jennifer, she laughed and threw her head back; her blue hair was pulled up in a bun. She was pretty but I hated her. The guy leaned in and smelt my hair- ew, this was so creepy.

“Let go of me you asshole.” I spat before trying to wriggle out of his grip. The guy just laughed and pulled me closer. Fuck, how was I meant to escape this? I did the only thing I could think of, like in cliché movies; I rammed my knee into his groin as hard as I could.

He groaned and released his grip on me before crumpling in half and clutching his lower regions. I mentally high fived and ran back into the crowd of the dancers. Guess the bathroom could wait.

“Olivia, what are you doing?” Calum and Taylor came over as I ducked and tried to hide myself in the sweaty bodies which surrounded me.

“Um, I’m trying to hide from some dude who wanted to fuck me on my way to the bathroom.” Calum’s jaw tightened and he told Taylor to stay with me.

He grabbed the back of Ashton’s jacket and said something that I couldn’t make out over the thumping bass.

Ashton spotted me; he looked angry and apologetic. He and Calum both scanned the club, just as the bulky dude came into view. I pointed him out to Ash and Cal but he found me first.

“There she is, the little bitch!” He yelled before trying to push people aside. He wasn’t that much taller than Ashton but he would have matched Luke’s height, where was Luke anyway? I saw Carrie at the bar but she wasn’t with Luke. I searched the room for the human giraffe and noticed that he was with Calum and Ashton. Oh thank God, three versus one. This could get ugly.

I tried to stay hidden but the dancers began to part and make a path on the dance floor the perv. He grabbed me and pulled me up to my feet. Taylor tried to protest but he pushed her to the floor.

“Fucking let me go!” I tried to scream but everyone else was ignoring me. Fucking assholes.

I saw Ashton run over and pushed the guy so that he stumbled.

“Oh look, your little pretty boy has come to rescue you.” I gritted my teeth while the guy taunted me.

Ash said a string of insults before swinging a punch in the guy’s face. It caught him of guard and he dropped me to cup his nose with his hands. Luke pulled me away and behind him, Calum took Taylor’s hand, checking she was okay.

I could see this resulting in a bar brawl. The guy punched Ashton in the face and then his stomach, I screamed and Luke pushed me closer to him. It felt weird that Luke was protecting me, not that I minded. Ash rolled on the floor and two bouncers came running over before the guy kicked Ashton when he was down.

“Okay, break it up.” One bouncer grabbed Ashton and the other grabbed the guy.

“Kyle, cool it down before you get kicked out again and this time you won’t be coming back.” Kyle huffed and stalked off. The other bouncer let Ashton go.

“Kids, its better if you leave.” We all nodded and Luke let me go to find Carrie. I ran over to Ashton and cupped his face. He winced.

“Let’s go Olivia.” I nodded before Calum and Luke slid their arms under Ashton and carried him out.

Omg, we are so close to the end of this story :( hope everyone has enjoyed it, it's been one hell of a ride! Love to all you readers, voters, commenters, you're all amazing <3 xxx