chapter 1

I do not own this story I am just uploading it to wattpad so people can read it on here

written by BlindingPhoenix

Were you can find him

1 https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/nanosuits-and-soul-magic-a-crysis-rwby-crossover.323077/

If there is anything wrong with the story like it skip some sentences it's because I didn't copy it all right so tell me and I will fix it

_________________________________________

I woke up, or rebooted, or whatever the hell the right word is now, and had no idea what the hell was going on. I was in a crater, which wasn't surprising. I was surrounded by dismantled exoskeletons, which wasn't exactly a new occurrence. There was a twelve foot tall pitch black fucking bear with a face made out of bone standing nearby.

That was a new one.

It hadn't noticed me until I started looking around, which was a little odd, but now it looked pissed, for some reason. I wasn't too worried, though, since my Majestic is lying in the ground next to me, with two of those gigantic .50 cal rounds still in the cylinder, and it wasn't like a bear could chomp through reactive carbon nano-lattice, right?

The thing roared and charged me, and I was still parked on my ass at the bottom of this crater. So, I did the natural thing. That it to say, I grabbed my revolver and put two armor-piercing magnum rounds in its skull, confident that would solve the problem.

Imagine my surprise when all they do is put a lot of big cracks in its head, only slowing it down a little.

Before I can grab another gun, or get out of the way, or do much of anything, really, it bites down on my shoulder, and I find out that I was right it can't chomp through my vaunted second skin's armor. Still, despite me being a corpse wrapped in a glorified tin can, that fucking hurt I can feel everything that touches my second skin that's why I use maximum armor agents bullets not because it can damage me but because it hurts like hell.
I amp my strength up, stick my hands in between it's jaws, and push. Based on the cracking noise, I think I managed to force some of its teeth out of alignment. Of course, that pisses it off even more, and it leans back to swat at me with it's claws. Time to be somewhere else.

I flip over backwards, avoiding the swipe and rolling onto my feet. A quick check reveals that yes, my knife is still in it's place, so I draw it. Me and the bear-thing size each other up for a few seconds. It moves first, another wild charge to try and knock my head off with those paws. Without being handicapped by my position, I easily duck around the first swipe, taking the opportunity to score a deep cut along its arm with the combat knife. Apparently their skin isn't as tough as that bone.

Trying to keep it off balance, I slam my shoulder as close to its center of mass as I can reach, sending it staggering backwards. I jump up, and use the additional leverage to slam the knife up to it's hilt in the creatures' chest. Didn't kill it, if the pained roar was any indication, but it did give me a good handhold to propel myself even higher, and punch it in the cracked part of it's head as hard as I could.

That hit would've put a solid dent in a foot of steel. The damn thing finally went down, giving me an opportunity to examine my surroundings. The bad news? I was very clearly no longer in Manhattan. I had no idea how I'd gotten here, either. The last thing I remembered was jumping into the Ceph hive in Central Park, and then nothing. There was no tunnel entrance nearby, no Ceph tech discounting the destroyed exoskels, and nothing that would suggest how I got here. Hell, for all I know, I'm not even on the same planet anymore.

I'm not getting a feed from any military satellites, no radio chatter in the area, no energy residue that would hint at a Ceph presence, not even the GPS is online. While I'm wondering about what the fuck is going on, I'm also working. Scattered in the crater are various bits of equipment. I pick up my Majestic, along with a few extra cylinders of ammo I found scattered around. Three explosive charges, which I take along. A rifle that's been broken in half, which I don't even bother with. Finally, I hit the jackpot. A fully intact and operational Gauss Rifle, with several clips of ammo scattered around it.