Ch.9

*1 month Later*

Tom's P.O.V

I had been seeing Tord everyday for the past month and I must say...He isnt like the others while everyone sees a monster...I see a misunderstood creature...I was walking into the Asylum...Today I wanned to bring Tord out of the asylum to have a slice of life...I wasnt in my doctor's coat I was wearing my blue sweater...I had actualy told the guards and they aproved so they woudnt be a problem,walking in I make my way to my office and wait for Tord,all a sudden they escort him in,'Ready to go?'I smiled,'Sure'He smiled,'Were gonna keep the cuffs on okay...'I said,'I dont blame you'He smiled,I escorted Tord outside of the Asylum to the world outside,emidiatly his red eyes filled with wonder...They almost looked Pink like he had just found some sort of hope...

'Now tell me Tord'I said putting a necklace around him,'What are you in the mood to do today?'I asked,I was trying to distract him as I put a tracker on him...The necklace had a sort of tracking device so the guards would be aware of were he was,'Hmm...Id like to eat something else than oatmeal'Tord smiled,'Okay,what are you in the mood for?'I asked,'Hmmm...Im in the mood for Pasta'Tord smiled,'We can go to a restaurant I know its called Lucio's Italy'I smiled,'Sounds amazing'Tord smiled.

As we got there we sat down,I desided to loosen his cuff so he could move a little more freely,'Hello Gentlemen,howmay I serve you?'The servant asked,'Id like some of your...Classic Pasta'Tord smiled,'And you?'He asked,'Il take a salad...Im not too hungry'I smiled,not long layer Tord was shown a huge plate of Pasta,'Woah...Thank you so much Tom'He smiled as he started to eat,I coudnt help but smile...I know I shoudnt be doing this..But I cant help it...He looks so fragil and gentle...

Tord's P.O.V

I ate like a pig...It was the best food I had ever tasted,I look up at Tom to see he was in a daze...I know that my plan is to use him but now it just feels wrong...But why?No Tord stick your ground your plan is to get outta here...Not start feeling...W-whatever this is!After I ate Tom brang me to the park...