Ch.11

(This is kind of small...But somewhat Important)

Tom's P.O.V

I walk into ny house the lights still off and the night sky shining threw my window,as I go over to my bedroom I heard shuffling,'Whos there?'I asked,I go to turn on the lights but they didnt work...'Hello?'I asked,'Shhh~'A voice smirked,I heard a gun,I finaly look around to see Tord holding a gun out to me his finger on his lips telling me to stay quiet,I do as he says and keep my mouth shut,'You dont want me to blow your brains out huh?'He smirked,he wore a black shirt with a red sweater the sleeves orange...He also wore shredded jeans and Red Sneakers.

'W-why are you here?'I asked,'I came back to get something I left behind~'He smirked,'L-left behind what?'I asked,'You~'He smired,'M-me?'I asked,'Im here for you~'He smirked,'Come with me...Lets get out of this dump...You want adventuare dont you?'He smiled,he grabbed my hand and emidiatly we jumped out of a window onto a magic carpet...'This seems familiar'I huffed getting the Disney refference,emdiatly I grabbed ahold of it as we set off at a fast paste,'Grab my hand'Tord said putting his hand out,emidiatly I grabbed it and Tord jumped off the carpet into a pool which emidiatly switched into the restaurant sitting in chairs with lighted candles,'What the hell?',I look over to see Tord stairing dreamingly at me...I then realize we were wearing both suits,the chairs drop and a gun fell into my hand,I look around the new scenery to see dead people around me,I look to my side to see Tord covered with blood,he turned to me and kissed me...

'*GASP*,I take in deep breaths and look around to see It was all a dream...I stair into my lap trying to calm my breathing,'Oh god'I blushed,'I fell in love with a Psycho'I blushed covering my face...