Ch.20

(You guys can leave comments,it makes my day knowing you guys enjoy what I write & technicaly day 1 is the day there busting out so day 2 is basicaly the last day)

Tord's P.O.V

Just 2 days...I was sitting at the cafeteria eating the same crap I eat everyday,Pat and Paul sitting infront of me...'So whos the guy whos gonna make our Ids?'Paul whispered,'Once were out a guy named Matt,good friend of mine,will meet us on the outskirts of town...As we speak hes getting the Ids ready'I smirked,'What are you gonna do about prince charming?'Patryck asked looking behind me to see Tom talking to the warden.
I swallowed hard,'Honestly I dont know...'I sigh,'Is there anything we can do to improve this plan?'Paul asked,'I dont think so...If we play our cards right we can escape...'I stated.'OUTSIDE'The guards growled shoving us from our seats,'What we need to do is act normal'I huffed under my breath,'We stand out we get in trouble...We blend in to well they'll be on our tails and we can't have that so be yourself'I huffed,they both nodded in a greement.

We sat outside,for some reason Tom wasnt coming out...He was talking to the warden and it seemed serious...I waited patiently...Not long after Tom came over and sat beside me...'Hey"I smiled,'Hey...'He smiled back shifting his glasses on his nose...'Is everything okay?'I asked,'Yeah I just asked the warden if I could have my break tomorrow and recollect my thoughts...Il be back the day after but tomorow il be absent'Tom stated...I coudl help but feel both a sence of relief and a sence of pain...'So how have you been doing today?'Tom asked staring at the guys playing basketball on the field.'Been well...Little boring but good,how bout you?'I asked,'Doing well'he clearly lied...It seemed as if something was on his mind but he was to scared to speak up...
All a sudden a stern voice requested Tom,he got up a blank expression on his face as if he was use to this...I look down at my feet and sigh...