Ch.13

Tord's P.O.V

I was lying on my bed...I was trying to draw the plan in my head but TOM STUPIDLY ADORABLE FACE KEPT POPPING UP!'Shit'I said blushing...I do have a crush on him...'Tord what the hell...'I hear Pat groan,'Its like 2 in the morning...What the hell are you cursing about?'Pat groaned still tierd,'I do have a crush on Tom...'I blushed,'You realize this at like 2 in the FLIPPIN morning''Mmmgh shut up and go to sleep Im tierd'Paul groaned throwing a bar of soap at me,'Ha missed'I snickered,'Just go to bed'Paul groaned.

*Next Morning*

I was sitting on my bed drawing the design of the jail...Adding every detail Tom had accidentaly dropped...Looking at the design I was trying to find a way to get out...It wont work...We need more info...I groan,'Tord,Tom is ready to see you',good,I get up hidding my notepad...I got up and slowly walked toward's his office,I take in the design of the jail,walking in I sit down on the sofa seeing Tom.'Good Morning Tord'He smiled,'Morning to you SweetHeart'I smirked,Tom chuckles,'Your Cute Sometimes'He chuckled making my heart melt,he stopped for a second...His face flushed.

'Okay lisen'I said cutting him from his daze,'Ive been realizing that Ive been having certain...I guess Mood Swings?'I said nervously,'Is that so?'Tom asked raising his on fleek eyebrow,he fixes his glasses,'What kind of Mood Swings?'Tom asked,'All my relationships Ive had were loveless...But this one I feel like...Im truly in Love...'I blushed,Cmon Tord...Dont stoop this low...'Is that so'He stated...'I dont know how to feel'I blushed,'And who is the lucky person?'He asked,'Well uh-Your gonna laugh but umm-Its you'...