Ch.10

Tom's P.O.V

As we walked over to the park we went to go sit on the swings,emidiatly Tord started to swing,'So how does it feel being out of the asylum?'I asked,'Amazing...I feel so normal...So free'He smiled,Seeing him happy...I coudnt help but smile aswell...

Tord's P.O.V

This is too easy...I could easily ask for anything I want...But why does it feel wrong...Its like a feeling of dispare it stopping me...I mean I could kill him right now...But a feeling is stopping...Its like my heart is racing whenever im around him...A feeling that makes me want to protect him at all cost...I shake it out mentaly and deside to play him on a little longer...I needed to get out of America...Were I have no clue...Somewere were I could escape to...Ofcourse Pat and Paul will tag along...I look over at Tom to see he seemed rather upset,'Hey you okay?'I asked,'Im fine'He smiled,my heart sunk,'Im not stupid...You can tell me'I smiled...Maybe I could use some of this information against him some sort of blackmail...Or I could just help him...Whatever comes first!'Just its the same routine all the time...Work Work Work...I wish for something different in my life...Adventure'He sigh,Welp I cant use any of it against him...I guess Il help him,'Your life IS exiting'I smiled,Im so weak...Absolutely worthless and soft,'You dont know how lucky you are to be as inteligent as you are...Not many people get to be as poweful and smart as you are'I blushed,'Thanks Tord...That means alot to me...'Tom smiled.

'We better head back'Tom huffed...'Cmon...'He sigh...*Tiny Time Skip*,as we got there he emidiatly removed the necklace and cuffs,'It was a pleasure hanging out with you'He smiled,'Same'Tord smiled sincerly,'Il see ya later Sweetheart~'Tord smirked as they pushed him towards his cell...For a Tiny Guys...He is very Bold....