Chapter 4: Learning how to Pull the Strings

Y/N Pov

I was walking home from school until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see Koneko.

Koneko: Buchou need you to come with us.
Y/N: Is there trouble?

Koneko: No. Just teaching you about the function of the pieces.

Orochi: I would've told him, but hey, what's wrong about giving him some experience?

Y/N: Alright, lead the way kitty.

She show a thumbs up and brings me to the location where Rias and the others are.

*Timeskip*

I was brought to a disused building ok the outskirts of the town. There, stood the rest of the Occult Research Club.

Rias: Ah, you've arrived.

Y/N: Yes. So, what are we dealing here? I thought you're going to teach me about the pieces?

Rias: I am. That's why we are here to deal with a stray devil.

Y/N: *raises hand* Question, what's a stray devil? Is it a homeless devil?

Kiba: *chuckles* Well, you can say that, but not really. A stray devil is once a devil servant, but he or she killed their master to gain freedom, so they'll become strays.

Y/N: Oh... I see...

Akeno: Fufu~ be careful Y/N~ reports say that the stray has been tricking people into that building to eat them~

Y/N: How does people got lured into this building especially? It's old... and it must be dirty inside.

Akeno: Fufufu~ you'll find out soon~

We walk into the building and yes... it's dirty. I'm holding my bad tightly as I look around.

Orochi: Why are you so afraid, my disciple?

Y/N: Nothing, Orochi-san... it's just that this place give some the creeps.

Orochi: Hmph! Pathetic! You're a God and you're afraid of this environment?! Truly pathetic! I'll have to train you soon enough!

Y/N: Sorry Orochi-san...

I look around some more to find clothes belong to man. No female undergarments.

Y/N: Hmm...

Rias: What is it, Y/N?

Y/N: Don't you think it's weird? The only clothes here belong to males.

Issei: That means...

Y/N: They approach the devil as an act of lust? Then the stray must be a female...

Akeno: *claps* Ara ara! Our little here Y/N here is correct! Let me give you hug~

Rias: Akeno, now's not the time. You can do whatever you want after this.

Akeno: Hai~

Issei: So... those men... they got eaten as soon as they take of their clothes?

Orochi: Most likely. They're probably eaten when they are about to do something with the stray because that's when they'll let their guard down.

Rias: Correct.

Koneko: I smell blood... *covers her nose with her sleeve*

Rias: Alright. Y/n, Issei, this will be a good opportunity for you guys to experience what it's like to be in a fight. Especially you, Y/N, since you're going to have your own peerage.