Chapter 7: Getting a... Familiar?! (Part 2)

*Looks at it for a while*

*Looks at it for a while* ...what...? *rubs eyes* *JonTron's voice* What?!

Holy Shit! No way! No in the freaking way! This is amazing guys! Are you guys seeing this?! Thank you all for reading this story! Because of you guys, this story have achieved this ranking! Let's move on with story, a'ight?!

Y/N Pov

I'm currently in stretching my body to get ready for the match everyone was stretching too until they saw me stretching. They seem to be shocked when they saw me stretch.

Rias: ... I don't know you're that flexible...

Y/N: Well, Orochi-san forces me to do this. I get a hang of it.

Akeno: Aww~ look at you stretch! You're like a cute little cat~!

I blush a little and continue stretching.

Koneko: And he's my cat... mind you...

Y/N: S-Since when I'm an animal?!

Rias: Anyways, they outnumber us by two people, so we asked the rest to be referees.

I finish my stretching and gets up.

Y/N: Yosh! I'm ready!

Mittelt: You can do it master!

Kalawarner: Be careful there!

Raynare: Kick their ass!

Orochi: You seem nervous. Mind telling me?

Y/N: Well, it's game against them. They'll probably use magic again!

Orochi: Those Devil magic are futile to a God's magic. So get out there and show them what you got!

Y/N: Hai!

Orochi: And challenge of the day. If you're out of the game even though your team win, I'll triple your exercise.

Y/N: H-Hai...

Then, they've arrived. The Student Council...

Sona: Are you guys ready to rock?

Rias: Bring it.

Y/N: Just to warn you, *transforms* I'm fairly strong.

Sona: Then prove it to me, Y/N.

Issei: Y/N! Here! Your headband. I made it Orochi themed especially for you.

Y/N: Thank you Issei-senpai! *wears it* Alright! I can win this!

The game start off with a blue-haired girl, I think it's Tsubasa, wait. Isn't Tsubasa supposed to be playing soccer? Any way, she throws the ball at Koneko and it hit her left chest, tearing her clothes, exposing her... undergarments!!!

Momo: Koneko out! Koneko out!

Y/N: This reminds me of Running Man...

I felt a sudden gust of wind coming my way. I stopped it with one hand and the magic casted on the ball got absorbed into my body.