OP : Gospel of the Throttle

Just give me the feeling push my motor everyday

(Y/N could be seen possessed by Orochi, holding Kusanagi no Tsuguri in hand, standing on top a rock, glaring down at his opponents. Then, jumps down)

Gospel of the Throttle, push my engine and all the way.

(Charge towards the incoming enemies, smiling sadistically and swings Tsuguri at his enemies, consisting of devils)

Sing it!

(Shows Y/N covered in blood, standing on top of a mountain of corpse. The closed mouth soon turned into a grin.)

Na Na Na Na Na Na. Na Na Na Na Na.

(Show shadowed figure of Konoe, sitting on a throne while shadowed Charlotte, Koneko in a suggestive pose towards each other. Three of them are moving their mouth just like the song)

Na Na Na Na Na Na. Na Na Na Na Na.

(Shows shadowed figures of Rias, Akeno, Sona, Raynare lying on the ground with their hair and clothes being a mess. They're moving their mouths just like the song)

Driving twisting turning

(Shows Y/N with a crazed smile slashing an enemy from the shoulder to the waist while his surrounding is burning.)

Sideways I can't take this

(Shows Issei in his Boosted Gear clashing with a figure in white armor that looks a bit similar with his.)

Pressure no more, gonna love

(Shows a long haired figure standing on top of a rock with a katana in hand as purple electric is flowing through the blade. One figure with a bow is sitting. A figure with shades is crouching with an axe on his shoulder. A figure is leaning on a rock, folding it's arm with a spear and the last one is sitting on the middle of the group with a katana)

Got a love like a hurricane

(Muji could be seen standing with his hands in his pocket while his hair is flowing up with red and purple aura flowing out of my body and a shadowy figure with red eyes is behind him. He could be seen smirking)

I got my love

(Xenovia could be seen fighting off some enemies with Ulquiorra is providing support)

I got this love

(Jin is seen to 've fighting some enemies with his katana, protecting Irina and he glows, wearing a suit of armor)

I got my

(A blonde figure in white and blue armor could be seen twirling her flag to fight the enemies)

Hurricane

(The figure's blonde hair suddenly turn white and is now wearing black armor instead and takes out her sword, pointing at her enemies as a dragon appears and breathe fire at her enemies while she gives a sadistic smirk.)

Catch me if I'm speeding

(Umehara could be seen in his armor, slowly walking towards the wave of enemies as his swords glows red)

Push my motor everyday

(Mittelt and Kalawarner are fending off the enemies with their spears of light.)

Hustle of my muscle, push my engine all the way

(Enemies could be seen charging and flying towards the Y/N's, Rias' and Sona's Peerage.)

Everybody

(The view suddenly change to reveal a few figures standing while one of them is crouching, glaring at the three peerage menacingly except for the one with cat ears, looking seductively.)

Na Na Na Na Na Na. Na Na Na Na Na.

(The enemy soldiers suddenly turn their head to reveal their demonic faces as their mouth move according to the song.)

Na Na Na Na Na Na. Na Na Na Na Na.

(Shadowed Sirzech's and another devil's peerage could be seen standing in one line, moving their mouths according to the song)

Driving twisting turning

(Iori could be seen in a crazed state with saliva flowing out of his mouth form the side, doing a scratch as purple flames could be seen coming out of his hand and Kula could be seen doing a kick enhanced with ice protecting Iori's back from an enemy.)

Sideways I can't take this

(Terrie could be seen punching the ground as yellow aura burst out of the ground like a geyser while Todoroki could be seen flying with an angel wing on the left and devil wing on the right, shooting flames from his right hand and shoots icicles from his left hand. Yang could be seen in and enraged state, roaring and is wearing a black hakama trouser with red flame pattern and golden waist sash hanging. Her chest is wrapped with a white cloth (like Erza Scarlet) and she wear hugs golden gauntlets with flame designs at the end of it. (Like Asura's Wrath)

Pressure no more

(Rias and Sona can be seen blasting off enemies with their magic while their peerage could be seen fighting enemies in the background)

Gotta love like a hurricane

(A man with ten jet black wings could be seen slowly descending from the sky with open arms, grinning as the light shine down at him)

I got my love

(Y/N could be seen dodging some blast by doing somersaults)

I got this love

(Y/N stops as he crouched, sliding back and looks up to his enemies)

I got my hurricane

(The figure in the middle of the group puts out it's hand as light appears at it's palm, ready to fire)

The music comes to an end with the title card Return of the Evil God (Highschool DxD X Male Reader) appear.

Shin Author: I hope I execute this pretty good with no flaws and such. Really wanna try this after watching Drifters.