Chapter 6: Getting a... Familiar?! (Part 1)

Y/N Pov

Rias suddenly send Koneko to bring my peerage and I to the ORC room. Not sure why...

Raynare: Y/N~ where are we going~?

Boy 1: Did you just heard the way she called him?!

Boy 2: Hell yeah I did! Damn I'm jealous now!

Then, I felt someone push against me and the person's arm wraps around me.

???: Y/N~!

I turn to see Mittelt. Her face is near mine!!!

Y/N: Mittelt! Stop doing that!

Mittelt: But I don't wanna~!

Then, I saw Koneko producing dark aura as she glares at me. I gulp and look down.

Orochi: Did you seriously just got afraid of her?

Y/N: N-No... *sigh*... Yes...

Koneko suddenly pull my hand and this made Mittelt let go of me. She quicken up her pace while dragging me along.

Y/N: K-Koneko! Why are you so angry?

Koneko: I'm... not...

Y/N: You are! Look at you!

I force my hand out from her grasp. She turns around and I put both of my hand on her cheek. She widened her eyes in shock and she starts to blush.

Y/N: Look... what happen? Why are you so angry? Did something happen to you?

Koneko: I'm... afraid that... someone will take you... away... from...

Y/N: What? I can't hear the last part, can you be louder-

I was cut off by Koneko, who's lips are connected with mine!!! I felt all the students at the corridor looking at me. She let's go of me and give me a glare with a blush and a bit of tears. And to make things even worse, she's giving me a pout! I'm currently blushing like mad! Koneko, do you want me to explode?!?!

Koneko: You're... mine... Alright?

Students (Girls): Woooo!!!!! She did it!!! She did it!!! The ship has truly sailed!!!

Boys: That lucky bastard!!!

Y/N: A-Alright- does that mean we're- umm... you know-

Koneko: *smiles* Yes.

Orochi: Alright. Should I be celebrating for you or what?

Y/N: It's your choice, Orochi-san.

Orochi: Oh well. *snaps fingers and illusion of fire works appear* Congratulations.

Well, only Koneko and I can see the fireworks, that same goes with my peerage.

Raynare: I don't know Orochi-sama is a man of celebration?

Orochi: There's a lot of thing you don't know about me. Hey, we should get going. Who knows what tomato head will say.

Y/N: O-Oh right... let's go, Koneko.

She nods her head and she drags me by my hand.

*Timeskip*

We soon arrive and everyone in the ORC looks at us.

Y/N: Ore, Sanjou!

Rias: *chuckles* I can see that.

Issei: Wait. Is that Kamen Rider Den-O?! I'm not wrong, right?!

Y/N: You're not, Issei-senpai! Well, to be honest, *scratches head* I always wanted to do this...

Akeno: Aww~ you can do whenever you felt like doing so, cutie~!