Chapter 5: Rescuing a nun

Y/N Pov

I just finished school and started walking back to my house. But on the way, I was stopped by Issei, Kiba, and Koneko.

Issei: Y/N, we need your help.

Y/N: Umm... what is it?

Kiba: You see, the thing is, we're gonna save a nun call... what's her name again?

Issei: Asia, Asia Argento.

Kiba: Ah, yes. Asia.

Y/N: Oh. What happened to her?

Issei: She got kidnapped!

Y/N: Oh... She got kidnapped, alright- wait, what?!

Issei: Exactly!

Y/N: W-Where is she now?!

Koneko: She might be at the church.

Y/N: A-Alright! Umm... when are we going?

Issei: Now!

*Timeskip*

Kiba: It really is a big help to have a King with us, since Rias is out.

Y/N: I can promote you guys, right?

Kiba: Yes.

Then, we arrived. The rest are getting chills while you just stood there and look around.

Issei: Holy Shit... did you guys feel that?

Kiba: No joke. There must be tons of exorcist in there.

Issei: Thank you for coming with me, guys. Especially you, Y/N.

Y/N: It's the most a junior can do to help a senior! *close-eyed smile and thumbs up*

Kiba: Besides, that's what friends always do, right? Besides, Fallen Angels aren't my favorite. I hate them a lot.

Then, Koneko goes up the stairs and was at the church door.

Orochi: Oh? What is she doing?

Suddenly, she kicks the door down.

Orochi: Oh... I see. People do change a lot nowadays.

Y/N: Well, I mean you're sealed for thousands of years. By the way, why did you kick down the door Koneko?! They'll know we're here!

Koneko: They already know we're here. Don't worry, Y/N... I'll protect you...

I sweat dropped a little and scratch my cheek.

Y/N: Well... thanks I guess.

Issei: You lucky bastard!

Inside the church, it's all empty and dusty.

Orochi: If it weren't for Fallen Angels, I'm sure that humans will still use it until today.

Y/N: True...

???: Well, well, well, what do we have here~?

We look over to see the man with white hair.

???: Oh?! A God is here?! It's a pleasure to meet you! *bows down* My name is Freed Sellzen, nice to meet you, God. How dare you Devils stroll into the house of God just like that?! Except for you, boy, you're very much welcome. It'll be a pleasure if I... rip your body to pieces and eat them!!!

Koneko: Over my dead body... cunt...

Freed: And what does a petite girl like you will do? Call the police?

Koneko growls and I put a hand on her shoulder, trying to calm her down.

Y/N: Where's Asia?!

Freed: Oh? You're talking about that Devil-loving bitch of a sister?! She's in the basement, under where we're standing right now!