Chapter 8: A God and a Phoenix

Y/N Pov

My class just ended and I'm walking towards with Raynare, Kalawarner and Mittelt to the ORC room. Speaking of ORC, it reminds of Rias. And speaking of Rias, this remind same of what happened yesterday night.

*Flashback*

Rias: Take my virginity, Y/N! Just one in and out!

Y/N: W-What are you talking about Rias?! What's happening?! Why don't you do it with Issei?!

Rias: She found out! Please! Just help me! Just do it and I'll be ruined!

She starts to take off her clothes and I start to blush like mad! Rias! What are you doing! Fortunately, this was interrupted by a woman that I remember called Grayfia who teleport in to my room.

Grayfia: Lady Rias, are you trying to break the agreement?

Orochi: Who's speaking... I'm sleeping...

Grayfia: Is that Orochi?

Y/N: Yes... and what's happening?

Rias: If I don't go this far, both brother and father won't listen to me.

Grayfia: Both Lord Sirzech and master will become sad if they find out you give up your virginity to... him.

Orochi: You got a problem with a God, Devil?

Rias: My purity is mine only. What's wrong with giving it to someone I acknowledge? And what problem do you have with Y/N?

Grayfia: Nothing...

Y/N: L-Look, Ms. Grayfia... If Orochi-san did something that made you angry... I'll apologize in Orochi-san's place, alright? Are you okay with that?

Grayfia: ... It's alright... anyways, you're the next heiress of the House of Gremory, so please, don't almost show your skin to a... little boy that recklessly. Especially in this type of situation.

Rias gets out from my bed and the blanket opens to reveal my pajamas. They look at me and pajamas for awhile. I quickly take my blanket and covers it.

Y/N: I still like my PJs... alright?

Rias: Now, who sent you to find me? Did you come here by yourself? Or are you sent here by the household's order? Or is it brother?

Rias finish wearing her clothes and she stood in front of Grayfia and starts to talk more.

Y/N: Umm... can you guys talk somewhere... else?

Both of them turn around to look at me.

Grayfia: Oh, I didn't notice. How rude am I. Rias, we'll need to go.

Rias: Let's talk in my room. Akeno can also tag along, right?

Grayfia: The "Priestess of Thunder"? I don't really mind. It's a must for a High-class Devil to have their Queen by their side all the time.

Rias: Very well.

Rias then walk towards me and I have her a skeptical look on what she's about to do. She kisses my forehead and blushed.

Rias: Sorry for interrupting your sleep, Y/N. *pats head*

Koneko Pov

Suddenly, my ear twitched. I woke up a little.

Koneko: Some body pats him...

I ignore it and goes back to sleep.

Y/N Pov

Rias: Please forgive me, Y/N. We'll meet again in the club room tomorrow.

She waves at me and Grayfia bows at me. I give them a little wave and they teleport away in a magic circle.