3- Smile

"I love you Mason Brown.. all these these feelings bloomed the day you protected me from the bullies I loved spending each day with you Mason " I look at him.

"Do you think that I am just simply saying that !!!!????" That's not my voice.

That's when I realised it was just a dream.

I wake up to find that I was in my bed with yesterday's clothes.

God my dreams.

I start hearing sounds coming from the room across me.

"See yesterday we both came back here and she went asleep as soon as she reached home and I took the blanket and that's when her diary accidently fell down. I don't get into people's personal side and you know that but I read your name in that which made me curious and which lead me to learning the truth . " she paused.

"She's in love with you Mason like madly. " she said sighing.

"I never saw her in that way Sarah " he said.

And I wasn't needed to inform who that guy was as it .
Beacuse I knew it was the guy who I have fell for.

I open the door slightly seeing it.

"How am I supposed to say that to her Sarah!!!??" He asked in tension.

"Goodness I love Annie. How will I say that.....shit" he said realising I was standing there.

And here I am standing and smiling.

You might be thinking am I some ghost to smile in this situation.

But when I was a kid my mother also known as our matron of the orphanage she used to say to cover your sadness with a smile even if the situation is bad.

"Tinley........" Mason looked at me.

"Its fine. For a girl like me I shouldn't have expected many things to happen. To get friends like you is great blessing and I asked more than that. I am fool for it. Mason you don't need to worry because from this moment onwards I am dropped it in the ocean " I said not letting my tears to fall.

I can't be vulnerable right now.

I quit crying years back.

"I just need one favour. Can you guys book me a flight to New York please" I asked.

"Tee no I am not letting you run away. We can continue to be friends." He said trying to convince me.

"No I am not running away I have to do something there that's why. Sara didn't I say that to you " I said and signaled her.

She nodded.

And she drag me away.

"I am not leaving you " she said once we were in my room.

"I need to go" I said.

"No"

"Please do you think that I can face him after this "

"He doesn't want you going !!!"

"Think myself in your shoes and then reply" I said and she paused.

"Book a ticket for me " I said.

"But..."

"Pleaseee" I said .

She sighed .

"Tee don't push me " she said looking into my eyes.

I am controlling my tears from falling down.

I smile and put my hand on top of hers.