32-Mine

Tinley POv

I look at him and see that his face is so serious.

I sigh.

"Ace after what I say about my past. If .. If you wanna leave me its fine " I say almost holding my tears.

"If you wanna leave me , give an early notice I will carry you to my house and lock you " he said. First I thought he was making fun of me. But his face was all so serious .

"Back in college I had a guy friend . I mean I only had one guy friend Mason " I said. Asher's hand was in fist.

I have no idea where this will end.

I gulped

"We were three me Mason and Sara . I don't know how I fell in love with Mason. He used to always protect me . Actually he wa stage only friend I had other than Sara .Day by day my love for him increase. But I was afraid that if I confess it would it go all way down . I mean would it affect out friendship. But on his birthday I made up my mind and was about to confess but things ended bad. Sara stayed at my home and morning when I woke up she was showing him my confession in the diary. He said that he only saw me as his sister and he was in love with someone else" I said .

Asher was having a pool of emotions.

I held his hand and he looked at my eyes.

I kissed his fingers.

"But today when I think it I just realised something. The feeling with Mason was nothing I mean nothing considering the way I love you . I think only because I had a contact with one guy I felt something like that. With you its safety I am secure I don't need to put extra efforts in my face to make you impress. I just love everything about you " I said.

His eyes are blank.
Looks like my story ends here.

"Fine " I say.

And wipe the tears which fell.
But my hand was yanked and I fell on a hard chest.

"You are mine " he said growling.
And he started kissing my neck.
I stood like a statue.

He turned me around. And put his hand on my waist.

"If I meet that guy ever in my life I swear I will kill him " he said .
I look at him.
He shrugs off.

He pecks my lips.
Which catches me off guard.

I stare at him and playfully slap his face
He chuckles

I hug him
God I love this guy.

I don't know if he left me I would have went all way down.

That sudden thought just made me cry again

He looks at me concernly.

"I just realised I can't stay away from you " I said

He smiled a full blown smile.

"Well I am giving you a key " he said

"What key "I asked

"A key to my house so that you could come whenever you want "

I was about to say something but he cut me off.

"You know what I suck at this. Move in with me. And it's not an offer it's an order " he said .

I smiled.