23-Confusing

Tinley POV

Yesterday I went for shopping. Well practically dragged by Eddie. He chose a gown for me for the party. He was saying that I never owned a gown.
Well its true.
I mean there wasn't any occasion in my life to wear a gown.

The only time I wore was when I was with - ....him.

Yesterday I tried calling Mason well me Eddie and Mason were best friends. So he deserved to know it. But it directly went to voice call. So I just messaged the happy news .

Since I have left from college he has never contacted me. I mean I know the person whom you considered as a friend loved you. It would be weird.
But I never knew he would ignore me like this.

Suddenly I am cut off my thoughts by a knock.

I open and find Eddie. Yeah I am dressing up at his house. Well forced to.

"Turn" he says.

I turn.

"Good. My choice is always best " he says flipping of his small hair.

I giggle.

"Come guests have started to come. And I am not used to this surrounding. I need you with me" he says with pleading eyes.

I nod.

****************
Asher POV

I just reached the venue with Michael.

He went in an other direction and me in another.

Suddenly I hear Mr. Pearson's voice.

"Attention everyone ! Today is a happy day for me and my wife. We have found our long lost son. And we are utmost thankful to this Lady here. Miss. Tinley without her we could have never find him. Our heartfelt thanks ." he said smiling. And today is the first day I an seeing these too couples smiling contently.

I look at her

She's faking smile.

From when on are you mind reader. Faking smile as if.

Maybe I just imagined stuff.
.Edward has his hold on her.

I smile.

I could see the happiness in his eyes. I mean he finally found his family after all.

-
&
-

I was drinking wine from aside.
Suddenly i was being pushed and the wine spread .
I looked at that force and found her crying and running.

Why was she crying.

"Oh my god. " I hear a familiar annoying voice.

I turn to find Michael.

Like I said annoying.

"She just split wine on you and this is your expensive armani suit and you just stand there. Tsk tsk this isn't Asher Leroy". He said smirking.

" so" I asked

He held his heart and looked at me dramatically.

With what reason did Rachel choose him

"Oh my god I can't believe this. Wait are you in love" he asked.

I went frozen for a second

"Don't you think that you need to maintain good relationship with your girlfriend's brother " I asked raising my eyebrow.

Suddenly his posture changed . And he muttered something to himself and scooted.

Idiot.

Now

Why was she crying!????

Shouldn't she be happy that Edward is with his parents now !?

Confusing its completely confusing.

I follow the way she went.