18- None of your business

Asher POV

What the fuck just happened???

Why did I get tensed?

And why was I relieved when I saw her??????

Dude Asher what the fuck is wrong with you ?

You weren't like this ???

Well...

Shut up you inner conscious .

I walk angrily to my room to find a man sitting in my bed. When I look carefully it is that ass.

"What the fuck are you doing in my room" I ask pissed.

"Why are you being angry. I just came to meet my bestie" Michale said.

I give him a bore look.

"Go and chat with your girlfriend " I said.

"She's getting moody" he said.

"I just pray she gets moody all the time " I say taking some files.

"That's rude mahn" he says making a hurt face.

"My sister will get peace " I say. Yes guys this idiot loves my sister.

The day I got to know this let's just say I punched his face and he got stitches. Rachel aka my sister wouldn't talk to me for a week.

He huffed.

"Now mister what are you doing here " I am literally not liking his presence here. I came back home to get peace and here he is to ruin that peace.

"I got to know that you fired some people when they did nothing wrong" he said

"None of your business"

"What is wrong with you. Why are you pissed in the first case " he asks.

I literally feel like stabbing him.
"Get lost " I say

He looks at me weirdly.

"Listen this carefully maybe my sister loves your company that never means that I also like it. So please leave " I say trying to control myself from bursting.

"That's better I pretty much need my stuffs you know " he say smirking. And he starts running

I throw a vase at him and it does hit his head ahe turns and frown at me.

And runs away.

Idiot.

******
Next day

I can't concentrate on work. She messaged that she is ill so she won't come today.

And I really wanted check if she's okay.

Woah were did that come from grumpy

I rolled eyes.

My PA looks at me weirdly.

Urghhhh.

I close the laptop and cancel all my meeting and drive to my parents house.

I need something to divert my mind.

I ring the bell.

"Hey honey. I thought you forgot the way to here " my mom. She hugs me.

I weakly smile.

"Now I heard something something " she says looking at me smirking.

"And what is that something something " I asked curiously.

"That you have a lots of anger issue " that was rachel.

Michal !!!!!!!!!

"Honey I suggest you go for anger management classes" mom says.

I fume. And find a smirking Rachel.

"By the way did you get to know that Mr Williams Daughter got married the last week. They are so lucky they are gonna be grandparents soon. And look over here you just run away when you hear about marriage" mom started

Rachel continues with her smirk. And I smirk evilly at her.
She looks confused.

"Mom you don't need to worry about that Rachel's frequent dinner dates will lead you to one " Rachel is now read as a tomato.

She fumes at me.

"That I knew ! " mom says
And Rachel has her jaw hanging down.
And I hide my laugh.

"I wanna be a grandmother for your kid also" she says.

"Mom first you say you wanna be a grandmother and when there's a chance why are you becoming greedy" I ask her.

"I have all right to be. I didn't raise you this big to roam around as a workaholic I want a daughter in law " she says.I literally stare at her

"Urghhhh this idiot go find a girl " my mom says.

What a mother do I have.

Well what to do this idiot of yours haven't realised it yet now

"Would you just shut up??" I say.

"Me" mom.asks.

Shit I said that aloud.

I shake my head and make an excuse and leave.