Prologue

"Terrible! Something terrible is going to happen!" Professor Trelawney exclaimed, entering the office of director Dumbledore with great terror reflected in her expressions.

"What happened?" The wise old man inquired while his eyes looked in her direction.

"Teantaichean."

That simple word caused Dumbledore to rise at once, with an alarmed expression, while his eyes asked for an explanation to the divination teacher, hoping he had listened badly.

"Vladimir Von Hazel; He will invoke the dreaded monster of the thousand tentacles to destroy the entire magical community of the world as revenge for having been expelled from the Magic Commission. Only one person can stop it, a person who isn't in this world." The teacher's voice echoed and was somewhat gloomy.

At once Sybill came to her senses, curiously looking at Dumbledore, who had turned so pale that he looked like a ghost. Then she left the director's office.

Dumbledore collapsed in the chair, placing a hand on his face.

Only one person can stop it, a person who is not in this world.

"Arthur Pendragon. Only he has been able to defeat that beast."

Although it was against many rules of the magic community, the only option that Albus Dumbledore had was to invoke the only one capable of defeating Teantaichean. Arthur was the most valuable apprentice of the powerful wizard Merlin, the brave and wise king of knights.

The jade grasslands were agitated by the gentle breeze that blew, the sun shone brightly as its whitish rays crept into the leaves of the trees and made the lake have a magical light. In front of that lake stood a young girl with golden hair who wore a demure blue dress and leaned on the sword she had pinned to the ground. Her blue-green eyes were fixed on the lake, while the breeze played with her hair.

"So once again I must return." She commented to herself while the lake emitted a pure yellowish light.