"Ray, I Fell For You..."

III.

"what is more beautiful than me?
.
The day I fell for you..."

◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶
⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫
◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶
⚫⚪⚫⚪

Dear Ray,

          Remember, Ray, when Mr. Gosling grouped me, you Sasha, Peter and Noah for the group test? We needed to improvise on the given topic. Ours was Romeo and Juliet.

          Me and Sasha being the only girl fun-fought over Juliet — Obviously. But I had my reasons. Not because I wanted the lead, but because I wanted to act next to you.

          "Stone, Paper, Scissors! Sash." I said,"beating me in this game is as good as beating Tagore in Bengali Lit! I'm just that good." She jokingly punched me in my shoulders and left to practice her character.

          Ray, I was really heartbroken to find out you weren't the Romeo because Peter asked for that role. I instantly wanted to lose to Sash that time. You being with Sasha hurt somewhere. But I parted that feeling soon.

          Remember while practicing? Ray, I fell for you... I tripped on your leg, Ray... I fell for you. But it was worth it. You took me in your arms in bridal style, lifting me up effortlessly like I just don't weight a pound.

          While you're taking me to the infirmary, Ray... I was staring in your eyes. You'r deep, crystal blue eyes, Ray... They're like ocean. I could have not cared and drowned in your eyes, Ray. I would have accepted to wherever they took me. I fell for you, Ray... Real deep...

          "I must be heavy, Ray, you can put me down..." You slowed down your pace, Ray... You looked at me and smiled... No smirk, nor forced, neither a wicked seductive one... Like a real one... One that belongs to Raymond, only Raymond... Your smile, Ray... I fell for you...

Your lovingly,
Gwen.

◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶
⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫
◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶
⚫⚪⚫⚪