"Ray, You Took It..."

V.

"Tired of people wanting to pluck my flower neglecting the task of watering them..."

◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶
⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫
◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶
⚫⚪⚫⚪

Dear Ray,

          Ray, years back today was one one of the most significant day of my life... Today was the day I lost my first kiss... To you, Ray!

          This day started as any other... Just that, it was a day when I was given a role I longed since the day I saw you to improvise. It was a role next to you — let me say, even though you know, it was a romantic one. As it was to improvise I did something really unexpected in the ending; I kissed you in the cheeks. My brown lipstick left a little mark on your cheek. It gave me a slight sense of victory, Ray.

          But, that day, Sasha... Did something more unexpected, she also kissed you in the cheeks. I got jealous, Ray. That was really a very foreign feeling to me. I was never jealous of anything or anyone untill then. You remember, how I and Sasha kept on kissing you in the cheeks; your bestfriend Peter was grumbling about how shameless you're and Noah had a smug smile in his face with his fingers on his temple, and others were watching in... Maybe thrill. You were counting who kissed how many. That act of yours really attracted me more to you. It shouldn't have, isn't it?

          In the end, I was two kisses ahead her, that again give a sense of victory to me.

          But, Ray... That day you turned out to be the most unexpected one... After everyone left, and Sasha, me, you, Peter and Noah were talking. Peter dished out dare, "Ray, can you kiss Gwendolyn?" I don't know why, not that time at least, but he always used to call me by my actual name. You just smirked at all of us, and the next thing I know... You're lips were already moving rhythmically over mine...

          "I just did." You took it, Ray... Something I was fantasizing about all my life. Ray, you already took it, faster than my eyelids could blink... Ray, you took it... My first kiss...

Your lovingly,
Gwen.

◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶
⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫
◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶
⚫⚪⚫⚪