"Raymond Queen, I love you..."

XIII.

"If you could make the 'I love you' feel then the word's magic have sky limits..."

◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶
⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫
◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶
⚫⚪⚫⚪

Dear Raymond,

          Today was one of the most disastrous and wondrous days of my life. It was the day of carnival night.

          I don't remember it fully the day part. My all focus even then was on the evening to come. Our last time together. That day you and Sasha were a little late, and, Peter and Noah gave me the company. It was a little awkward with Peter but he masked it with fun really well. That time I knew that Noah had a crush on Sasha, and was hoping to ask her out for the carnival. I was encouraging him in that; partly because he's like a brother to me and I wanted his happiness, and partly because I wanted her away from you... Away from us.

          When Noah asked her out she agreed. I was sighing relief. But, I expected a little sign of grief in your face, Ray... But I found none, absolutely none; You were teasing and pulling his leg about it. It didn't effect you that he's taking her. I should've been happy, Raymond... But I felt betrayed... Somewhere my heart cried for that really good friend of mine. But she's also cheating, isn't it? So, I guess that made up for that...

          That day after class, I went home straightly practicing on how to say I love you in front of the mirror.

          "Raymond Queen, I love you," was my best, Ray...

Your sincerely,
Gwendolyn.

◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶
⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫
◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶
⚫⚪⚫⚪