"Raymond..."

XI.

"You're always my light... Just that when you're supposed to lighten my days you were wasting your shine at nights."You're always my light... Just that when you're supposed to lighten my days you were wasting your shine at nights."

◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶
⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫
◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶
⚫⚪⚫⚪

Dear Ray,

I announced on the 26th that I was about to leave the States so I was here only till the end of Summer. My dad's company transfered him to Fiji and we were to go with him. I was sitting all alone that day. Away from you two. I guess, Sasha saw that and asked you to come and talked to me. I think she told you. And I'm pretty sure she did. You came.

"What happened? We'll still meet. Don't worry. What happened?" I said it was nothing and you said that if it's nothing then you won't ask again. I was silently praying for you to come back and ask me again. I didn't want you to talk to me because she said. I wanted you to talk to me because you wanted, Raymond... Because you wanted.

You came, Raymond, again you came. It at least made up for those little rotten parts; I again felt connected to you. When you asked "Say it, what happened?" so softly you asked, Ray, I couldn't hold back. I cried in your arms. Remember what you said?

"Don't cry, enjoy till how much you're here. When you have to cry, then you'll cry. I'll make sure of that. I promise." That made me laugh in my tears in your arms. Your were so true to your words, Ray... So true...

"Will you be my date in the summer theatre carnival?" you smiled to that.

Your sincerely,
Gwendolyn.

◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶
⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫
◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶
⚫⚪⚫⚪