prologue.

Hello Everyone! Thank you for clicking on my story and having the interest of reading it. This won't take long as you probably would want to read further.

This story takes place on the year 2018. Just right after Niall's Flicker World Tour. Now, it might be 2021 but for it to fit the story line, of course I'll be changing multiple events.

IMPORTANT REMINDER !!

1.) All medical information brought out on this story can be accurate and can be very inaccurate. Please don't rely on what is being said. I will try and research about all the medical information as much as I can.

DISCLAIMER !!

1.) This story is purely made for fanfiction.

2.) All the events, relationships and time periods for this story is completely made up by me and for your enjoyment.

3.) Niall Horan's relationship and the events that are concerning him and any other existing celebrity that will be in the story is completely made up.

4.) I DO NOT know these people in real life.

I won't keep you guys waiting any longer, I will now let you go and take a walk into the imaginary world of Niall and Noelle's love story.

©️niallerskiwi_

Enjoy. x

-

prologue.

Fate. The funny word, fate. We think it's when the world is giving us signs of being fulfilled with something we want, but it's not. It's a vendetta of the world against you because of what you've done to it in the past or maybe without any reason at all. It's simply playing with us.

Why do I say that? Well because you don't see me talking about my perfect love story and how I met my spouse at a café, me spilling coffee all over his shirt, we fell in love and had 5 children—two boys and 3 girls to feed 10,15 years later, right?

Or maybe I'm going to be contradicting everything that I said and say it just can't happen to me because my life has had too many of its twists and turns to even align straight in the right direction. It's messed up. What I want to happen and what I think would happen didn't. You may see other people having it but not me, it all went down that gross drain because that's the thing, anyone could have their own version of a majestic tale they want to have, but me, I clearly can't.

I'm Noelle. Dark brown hair and forest green eyes. I am often told that I'm an eye catcher because of how people frequently tell me that my eyes are beautiful even at the most random occurences, but I think it's alright. I have too much on my plate to notice that. Too much work, too much problems. Too much of everything. But most of all, I can't not introduce myself without saying that I love food. I think I've had so many Netflix and Chinese/Nando's/McDonald's nights the past few months because of stress. I've also had shit ton of workouts too along with that.

I have a 27 year old brother who's very protective. He was furious when my ex-boyfriend cheated on me. Well, at least he had a reason to because it was done in front of my two damn eyes.