eleven.

NIALL

Noelle comes back from the kitchen and sits next to me as I give her a canned water from the fridge that I've just gotten. She mumbles a thank you and proceeds to sit back, feeling her leg brush against mine, making a shiver run down my spine unexpectedly.

A few chats going on until harry claims a game of truth or dare. Everyone said yes and sat down on a circle on the floor. Me being in between of Zayn and Elle.

"I'll start! Mhmm Niall, truth or dare" Harry speaks, all their heads turn to me as I internally groaned.

"Dare"

"I dare you to go on the balcony and yell "I feel like a free dragon" and run back inside as if nothing happened" Harry smirks and I shake my head.

He is so millennial and it shows.

I stand up and walk to my balcony, feeling their eyes following my movement.

I yelled what I had to yell, trying to do it as fast as I can and scurried inside my apartment, sliding the glass door before anyone looks out the window.

A few rounds has passed until Harry was dared to do thirty push-ups.

"Eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen- oop can you still do it H?" Elle teases as Harry stops on fourteen to catch his breath.

"Shut up"

Noelle chuckles and continues to count until Harry finishes, looking exhausted and uncomfortable with the sweat that has drawn from his body as he isn't in gym clothes.

Harry catches his breath and smirk, looking at Zayn.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare" Zayn answers as he narrows his eyes at the smirking boy.

"I dare you to give Elle a hickey"

I widen my eyes. Feeling her tense beside me and her smile from earlier dropped as fast as it came.

"Come on, there aren't any meaning on it is there? It's just a game lads" he says, trying to cut the tension in the room but with a change in his tone. Obviously tensed up on why he said it.

Zayn looks at Elle wearily, almost having an eye conversation whether to do Harry's stupid dare, him knowing that he just flew here for a few reasons.

"Uhm, yeah sure" Noelle then speaks, fiddling with her fingers, myself noticing her nervousness.

I crept a hand on the small of her back and laying it there, sending her a small side smile. I see her cheeks turn pink and looks down.

Zayn then crawls in front of her, looking into her eyes, the room suddenly becoming hot as they stare at each other. Zayn dips his head on Elle's neck as she closes her eyes.

I avert my eyes on the floor, not wanting to see what's about to happen as it makes me feel weird on the stomach. As if negative butterflies were flying and I didn't want to happen what's happening right now. More so making me uncomfortable because my liking on the girl has grown the past few weeks.

I look back at them as Zayn pulls back crawling back on his place beside Harry who's biting his lip. Elle brings her hair on either sides of her neck, trying to cover up the pink bruise that has been made that made my stomach churn, now that I'm looking at it.

"Okay, since Harry's stupid dare was done, I think Elle deserves to have her turn now, huh" I speak up looking at her.

She clears her throat and averts her eyes to Harry.