one.

NOELLE

I'm at the parking lot when I remembered that I should call my brother. I clicked his number and he answered.

"Luke, I won't be coming home tonight" I say to the receiver as I open my car

"Okay. Well then, where are you staying?"

"I'll just be at Mia's. Have a simple party there tonight. Just the two of us. Might as well catch up since we haven't seen each other for so long." Letting out an exasperated breath as it has been a long day. Doing 3 craniotomies with one having complications took it longer than usual.

"Okay. Drive safely. Say hi to Mia for me eh?" I chuckle lightly, "Yes brother. Love ya. Kiss me goodnight to Austin and Avery"

"Oh shut up. Of course, love you" He ends the call and I drive to my friend's house expecting none but little did i know there was more.

I walked to Mia's porch and rang the doorbell.

"Oh my god, I feel so exhausted!" I exclaimed after I pull away from her hug, plopping down her 'L' shaped cream couch.

"What'd Dr. Matthews do the whole day as she's exhausted as hell?" She raised an eyebrow,

"Just assisted about 3 surgeries today with one that took longer than it should be because there was a blood vessel thinner than my hair that my attending almost hit because it was near where she was taking their tumor out" I shook my head and looked up the ceiling.

"Mhmm, take a rest first. I haven't cooked all the food yet anyway" She smiled and left me on the couch to sleep.

"Elle, wake up" I felt someone shaking my shoulder, I opened my eyes and saw Mia waking me from my sleep.

"What time is it?" I said groggily, "It's 10:56 in the evening" She said smiling, while walking back to the kitchen I presume.

"Hey Noelle!" Mia yelled from the kitchen, "What?" I yelled back,

"Let's play truth or dare!" she said excitedly as she's walking back to the living room, with a bowl of chicken popcorn and a dip in her other hand as I groaned dramatically.

The last time I played that, I had about hundreds of condiments in my hair such as mustard, ketchup, ranch, and even pickles because she told me to do it.

"So, truth or dare?" she said as she crossed her legs and dipped one chicken to eat, while I'm opening my candy.

"Truth"

"Oh c'mon now! You haven't picked dare in ages!" She complained with a pout,

"Well that's my decision"

"Please Elle! Come on, it won't be that hard!" She begged,

"Okay fine. Dare." I said firmly. A sly smirk played on her lips until she told me to get my phone out.

"Well, get your phone and log on to twitter"

I rolled my eyes and opened my phone, clicking on the bird app.

"What am I going to do with this?" I asked curiously, "You picked dare right?" she smirked and I nodded slowly. I mean, I shouldn't be nervous because it's probably just a tweet right?

"Then that's your dare. Tweet Niall Horan: "Wanna marry me?" then I smiled, finding it very easy since he's just going to ignore me because there's about millions of girls tweeting him every day. No big deal.

"Oh Mia, that's so easy! He's probably going to ignore me" I said casually, she smirked and I hit the tweet button.

"hey @NiallOfficial , marry me?"