seven.

NIALL

Noelle sent me a text and said that she just arrived and after a little while, I heard the doorbell ring.

I swung the door open and it revealed a beautiful lady that caught my breath away almost immediately. Her hair is wavy with hazel brown locks. I looked onto her eyes and I saw mesmerizing green eyes that shone.

We stood there in silence until she spoke,

"This is surreal" She shook her head slowly and has a small smile on her face,

"I'm Noelle by the way, Noelle Matthews" She said with a sweet smile. She reached out for my hand but I had the confidence in me so I hugged her and pulled her in my arms. At first, she was taken aback but relaxed and hugged back in the end.

"Figured" I chuckled and we pulled away.

She observed every single thing in my flat, until when she was looking straight in the rooms. Harry unexpectedly got out. Shirtless,

Noelle immediately had a grin on her face and then she hugged him like her life is depended on it. Her arms were around his neck while her head is stuck on the crook of his neck, smiling as his was wrapped around her waist.

"I missed you so much! I haven't seen you in ages!" She said, still hugging him.

What? Enlighten me?

"Me too, Elle" Harry said and put her feet to the ground. I coughed awkwardly and spoke,

"You know each other?" I asked, they said yes in unison until one thought came into my mind.

I hope they aren't together because this isn't it.

"So...You two are together?" I asked slowly, wanting the answer to be a no. They burst into fits of laughter, somehow relieving me.

"No mate, Noelle here is my best friend since we were in diapers and we haven't seen each other for years, but we keep in touch" He chuckled as I nodded. Releasing a breath of relief.

Noelle immediately hugged me in her tip-toes, obviously sensing my change of mood. "Hey, I just missed Harry a lot. Please don't feel left out, I'm really glad I met you today. Thank you" I smiled and whispered an 'okay' back and she kissed my cheek.

I don't know but there's this strange thing that I feel almost immediately comfortable around her. I let her hug me like that without even knowing her personally for an hour and I didn't feel even slightly uncomfortable and it feels as natural. As if I'm not a celebrity and I'm just Niall.

I feel my cheeks hot so I loosened my grip around her and spoke, "You might want to change into more comfortable clothes now" I said chuckling a bit.

"Yes I do" She replied with a smile.

"So you're the famous girl that Horan has been talking about all weekend? The girl who's sweet, caring and kind and all those things" Harry rambled. I smacked him on the head and felt like I need to hide my reddened face.

She blushed and looked down, "Oh babe don't be shy" He said while chuckling and embracing her, I felt something in my stomach that I can't describe but I shut my mouth up.

"Shut up, curly!" She scolded him playfully and he just laughed. Noelle was about to walk off when she told Harry something,

"Oh and harry, later I'll tell Luke to FaceTime you and the kids. I know you missed them" She smiled and walked away.

I frowned by the words she said and-

Oh no.

I'm not jealous. Certainly not. Niall James Horan, you are not jealous.

Elle was walking into the wrong, and messy guest room, but before I can stop her-

"Really, Harry?! Even in other people's home your room is a mess?! If this is my house I would've kicked you out ages ago!" she yelled,

"Yeah, yeah I'll clean that I was just finding stuff earlier and well, you love me so you won't do that" he said with a smirk,

"Oh do i?" she spat back.

Harry pouted and we laughed. Without anything amusing we laughed and laughed and it came to the point that there were tears streaming down our face. It was unfunny but I guess our humor is broken.

After it died down, I said, "Elle, change in the guest room on the third door. That's where you'll be staying" she nodded and walked past us.

After a few hours of hanging out, I've come to the feeling that she's great to be with and natural, she didn't freak out when she saw me and she doesn't treat like a celebrity. It's just like having casual friends over.

But I swear, I've seen her before. With Zayn? Or Harry? I don't know. But I've read her last name and she seems rich because I've heard of it plenty of times around the industry.

Apparently it's almost midnight and we need to sleep. We got inside of our rooms and slept. But before I close my eyes and go into a deep slumber, I wished one thing,

I wish this week would go well.