six.

NOELLE

My phone rang while I'm parking in front of Niall's apartment. I opened my iPhone and saw a text from Harry.

From: Harry Styles

'Oh ok, just make sure you'll meet me next week or I'll hunt you down. Hahahha love you!'

I rolled my eyes and got out of the car. When I stepped out, I was greeted by a beautiful view.

His apartment building and a few others were almost on top of a hill and i think that if i look from his window—from the floor he said he was in, I will see the view of London. Quite different from Mayfair.

I walked through a hallway and an elevator, pressing the right floor number. Once I was in front of his apartment, I rang the doorbell. I wiped my sweating hands on my jeans and ran my hand through my hair until the door suddenly opened, revealing a man with brunette hair, gorgeous blue eyes, and a sweet smile.

"This is surreal" I suddenly said and heat creeped up to my face. Very surprised that it was actually true.

"I'm Noelle by the way. Noelle Matthews" I smiled and he returned it, I reached for his hand but he didn't take it and hugged me, I was shocked at first but then I hugged back and felt my tummy do somersaults.

"Figured" Niall chuckled as we pulled away. "Come on in...Elle" I smiled at the nickname and he opened the door wider for me to come in.

I came in and I was greeted by a hallway with a golf mat on the side. The walls are grey-ish white and have a few pictures hanging on the wall. Then there in the left was the kitchen and the kitchen island, on the right was a living room and a big flat screen TV stuck in to the wall. A black YAMAHA piano in the right side of the living room and a cream colored couch with a coffee table in front of it. When I looked behind me there was a beautiful view of London in his balcony.

I then walked up to the glass doors and walked outside to the balcony. The sun hitting my skin and the breeze of the wind. I stared at the sky and realized it was all really true. It wasn't a dream. This isn't fanfiction. It was real life.

Never have I thought I'd come this way knowing I only oddly hung out with Zayn and Harry when One Direction were still together.

I let out a huff and realized I felt like home. Felt like this is where I belong. But also my mind reminded me that this won't last. It was all temporary.

I walked back inside and was about to collect my remaining things but it wasn't there. I started to panic but then a voice behind me spoke.

"I got it, love. Placed it in your room down the hall" Niall spoke, flashing a smile, I thanked him and he said he'll be making food.

I noticed I was still standing there, so when I looked straight, there was a little hallway leading to the rooms, but from here I see a total of five doors, guessing that it was Niall's room, the guest rooms and the bathroom.

I was about to walk to the kitchen but then I heard a crack of a door.

Is there anyone else here?

"Hello? Niall, is that you?" I asked walking backwards slowly. Knowing that just minutes ago I saw Niall go on to the opposite direction. My voice getting smaller due to someone might've snuck in or it was really there.

But then he revealed himself. I was also welcomed by a tall, green eyed and curly haired man, that I am dying to see all these years he's gone.