two.

NOELLE

It's been 3 weeks since I was at my best friend's house. And also been three weeks of accepting her dare. Surprisingly, me and Niall are still talking as he promised. Him saying that I'll be hearing more from him was kind of a hit or miss in my part, but he kept the promise. There was no day in the past 3 week that he didn't DM me or vise-versa. I was a bit reluctant at first about messaging him before he does but then I got comfortable easily and he didn't mind it too. Niall said, and I quote, "It's nice to wake up to a good morning and have an amazing day text every morning".

I started to get to know him more than just a celebrity and I'm happy with that. It's only been 3 weeks but if it's in person I think we'd be hip by hip because I can talk to that man whenever. He's ever so kind, sweet, funny, and genuine.

Never thought that I would be in this position. Ever. Knowing that it was a stupid tweet I knew he was going to ignore. But he didn't.

I just arrived home, finishing my 12 hour shift for a Tuesday. It was 7:00 am in the morning lazily eating leftover pizza, I was about to take another bite when I heard a small voice screaming for my name.

I ran upstairs and followed the sound which led to Austin's room, I pushed the knob and walked straight to his bed, tears are flowing from his still shut eyes and I shook him to wake up.

"Hey, hey. It's Elle please wake up, my darling." I keep on saying it repetitively until he woke up and realized who I was as he looked at me with bloodshot eyes resulting from all the crying.

"Please not leave!" The child said through sobs. "Oh darling, of course not" He latched onto me and sniffed.

"Alright. I'm getting your sippy cup to drink water" I wipe his tears and fix his blanket. I got up but he was quick to latch on my waist like a koala. I tried to put him down but he wasn't giving up. I eventually carried him on my hip with his head buried on the crook of my neck and went down to our kitchen to get his water.

"Aus, drink water please?" I asked softly and he shook his head no. I opened the glass cabinet that contained all their cutleries and got his straw sippy cup, "Please, for Elle?" he looked at me with tears in his eyes but gave in and drank small sips. "Good job.  Want to talk about your dream?" I asked him while he's still burying his face on my neck. All I got from him is a nod.

We walked through the living room while I'm still carrying him and I sat down on the couch,

"Elle?" Austin slowly lifted his head and looked at me, "Yes?" I answered as I wipe his nose with a tissue.

"Would you leave me?" he then asked, I frowned and sat him on my lap facing me

"Of course not. Why'd you ask that?"

"Because my dream is you leaving because I was very naughty and stubborn" he replied quietly, his eyes watering then he broke into sobs again. "Okay, okay, stop crying now. I won't ever leave you nor Avery okay?" I looked at him, wishing he would understand.

Poor boy has been having nightmares ever since mom died.

Gladly, he smiled and sniffed again. Seeming to understand what I said. "Let's wake up Luke and Ave , yeah?" I asked with a mischievous smirk, he grinned and giggled at me and we both trudge towards the marbled stairs and woke up our siblings with a laugh.

We were now eating late breakfast, Avery to my left until my phone sent a notification from twitter, I checked it and saw Niall tweet something.

@NiallOfficial: hello to the gorgeous people out there ! hope you all are doing good . x

I stared at it while smiling like an idiot. I might be a 24 year old but that doesn't refrain me from being all giddy when Niall Horan tweets even just the smallest things. Most importantly knowing we've been secretly DMing each other for days.

I put my phone down and ate again until after a short while my phone went off.

Niall – Goodmorning Noelle

Noelle - Goodmorning to you too :p

Niall - Any plans today ?

Noelle - Going to work, nothing exciting. you ?

Niall - Nothing. Just writing today. I'm actually eating breakfast, even surprised I woke up this early. I usually do when I go for a run but eh

Noelle - I always wake up this early and even earlier if I go for a run. I'm actually eating with my siblings

Niall - Ya have siblings ? You haven't told me before

Noelle - Oh yeh, right. I have an older brother his name is Luke and a little brother and sister who's twins. They're Austin and Avery

Niall - ohhh i like the name

Noelle - thanks, niall i have to go but i'll get back to you later. bye x

Niall - bye petal x

I place my phone on the side of my plate and continued eating, until I saw Avery's gaze on my phone with her eyebrows scrunched up and a mouth dribbling with red strawberry juices from the fruit she just bit into, "Who's Niyal Howan?" the little girl asked me while mispronouncing his name then stared into space with deep curiosity, i laughed and looked at her.

"It's Niall. Niall Horan." I said with a smile, wiping her chin. Luke raised his eyebrows at me and I rolled my eyes at him, soon my phone went off again and now it's Luke who rolled his eyes.

"Looks like we got a lover boy?" He smirked. I widen my eyes, "God no. He's just a friend"

"Sure" surprised he actually wasn't too suspicious on our friendship, I looked at my phone and subtly gasped.

Niall - Oh, I forgot to tell ya something. I want to meet you . Will ya be up for that ?