5 ~ Confusion

"I am afraid I do not understand what you are talking about..?" Zane stated, confused as to what was going on. "Who is this again?"

Cole gaped in astonishment, "What do you mean, bud? It's me! Your boyfriend! the one and only Cole!"

There was a pause, "Cole... Who?" Cole felt light headed. Was Zane playing a prank? This was some damn scary prank.

"Haha, ya got me, Zane!" Cole chuckled nervously, "where are you anyways?"

"My apoligies, Sir, I'm afraid I do not know who you are," Zane stated simply.

Cole stood there, mouth agape, lost for words. What did he mean- but Zane never goes this far.. What happened?

"Hello?"

"O-oh Yes I'm s-still he-here! Heh, uh- where are ya, bud?" Cole asked, still not understanding what the hell was going on.

"I do not think it is safe to tell strangers where they are exactly, but I can tell you I'm home currently." Cole could hear the smile in his voice.

WHO THE ACTUAL FUCK TOOK MY BOYFRIEND!?

"What do you mean you're home!?" Cole practically screeched into the phone.

"Uh- I do not understand how that is unbelievable. Are you at your home, Sir?" The ice ninja asked.

"Okay, okay," Cole pinched the bridge of his nose, trying to calm himself. "I'm at what I like to call home, and I assume that's the same for you. What happened? Where are you? This prank has gone too far and I don't like it. Also, my name is Cole, don't call me sir, Zane, please!"

"Alright- Cole, my apologies but I do not understand what you are talking about. I am not pranking you," the android explained.

And then Cole fainted.

What a nice ending-