13 ~ This isn't working

"This isn't working," Zane sighed. They had been all around the city, and still, he didn't recognize a thing. It all was new to him. All Zane knew was his house and, now, Cole. Speaking of his house, they were currently back by the bushes near his "home".

"Not yet," Cole remained positive. "Maybe there's something we're missing. A place we haven't visited that could spark some memories?"

"Perhaps? But we cannot do it today. I must return home before Father awakens," Zane frowned. He didn't want him to find out he had ever left the house-

"So soon?" Cole couldn't help but feel sad. He really missed his boyfriend, and now that he had him back, he didn't want to leave.

"My apologies, it is required I get home before he awakens so I can make breakfast." Zane turned to head in to his house before turning back to look at Cole. "We can try to meet again if you want?"

The earth ninja frowned. "I- yeah, we can try." He quickly put on a more happy expression. "I'll text you later, then?"

"Affirmative," the android nodded, confirming this. Waving farewell, they both part ways. Zane went towards his "home", and Cole went towards the bounty. They both left feeling a tug towards each other, something that said they shouldn't be parting ways. But sadly, they had no choice in the matter. Zane had to leave, and Cole had to respect that. He could only hope that someday, the android would remember him, their friends, and most importantly, himself.