hold me tight // hyunlix

felix loves to cuddle; that was a known fact in the stray kids dorm.

felix and chan would always cuddle on the couch. whenever the group watched a movie they would always be glued to each others side. felix's head would rest on chan's chest and chan would wrap an arm around the younger. it was an unspoken rule between the two, no one had to ask- just cling on to one and the other would cling right back. it was almost impossible to separate the two aussies- they would glare and mumble something about how aussies always stay together and whatnot.

jisung and felix were also extremely cuddly. they practically back hugged everywhere- until their manager had to tell them to tone it down after allkpop had written up a rumour about the two. it never mattered who started the back hug because they other would always accept it and cuddle into the other. it was cute.

changlix; the infamous ship. changbin would always joke around how felix always went to him for kisses and cuddles but at the end of the day, when felix isn't feeling his best, changbin would gladly pull the younger into his arms, kiss the crown of his head, and assure him it'll be alright.

jeongin finds felix's hugs to be the best. whenever felix holds him, he melts into his arms and loses all strength in his body. felix finds it the exact same. when the maknae holds him he feels a wave of happiness. they don't cuddle as often, but when they do, the other members would coo and take a bunch of pictures.

even seungmin; one not as keen on skinship loves cuddling felix. the excited aussie chattering away while they lay together is something seungmin wouldn't trade for anything. on camera the pair may seem really awkward, but when theyre alone its truly a whole other feeling.

felix finds minhos hugs to be filled with comfort. the hugs that helped felix through the hardships of the elimination. every night felix would mourn but once he laid in the elders arms it seemed slightly better again. the warm embrace reminded felix he wasn't alone and that minho would always stay by his side.

hyunjin is a different story, however. whenever felix would try to cuddle him in bed (in their shared rooms), hyunjin would find a way to push him away. felix was worried he was making the elder uncomfortable and tried to convince himself hyunjin just didnt like skinship, but when he saw hyunjin and changbin together, and at multiple occasions at that, he felt hurt.

it was a typical day for felix. wake up, train, and sleep. but some nights he felt awfully lonely and wanted to cuddle, and tonight was one of those nights. most of the members were asleep - having passed out a while ago from the hard training they endured that day.

felix glanced over to the other lads in his room. jeongin, jisung, and seungmin were all asleep but in the bed where hyunjin laid, a bright light illuminated his face.

'bingo' felix thought as he made his way over to the elder's bed. "hyunjinnie," he whispered, "i wanna cuddle."

hyunjin looked away from his phone, staring up at felix. "find someone else to cuddle -don't the younger members love cuddling you?"

felix pouted. "they're all asleep. please hyunjinnie?"

hyunjin sighed and help up his covers to let felix in. the blond quickly tucked himself in and started clinging to hyunjin, already drifting away to sleep. he heard hyunjin sigh, but payed no mind to it.

felix ended up waking up in the middle of the night. he was no longer in hyunjin's bed, but back in his own. he huffed to himself but was to tired to make a move. he didn't want to bother the elder again- he was probably dead asleep by now too.