cheat codes for hoes // changlix

changbin had never shown his soulmate tattoo to anyone. in fact, not even his own mother had seen it. but she's chosen to respect her son's privacy.

when you turn sixteen, a tattoo forms on your body of the first thing your soulmate says to you.

some people are graced with cute sayings, and some somber.

changbin had accepted his fate long ago.

he was confused when he'd first seen the tattoo. it was small and on his wrist, in the exact place all the 2013 tumblr girls got their infinity signs.

he'd learn to cover it, though.

long sleeves always did the trick in the colder weather, no one would give him any funny stares.

the summers, however, were different. he couldn't simply throw on a sweater to cover up the tattoos without getting any weird looks.

it was like a hickey. wearing a turtlenecks and scarves in 30 degree weather wasn't exactly normal.

he'd have to learn to get crafty with his outfits, be it a bunch of bracelets or a bandana. somedays he wasn't feeling it though, throwing on a sweater and leaving himself to deal with the heat.

all his friends already had their soulmates or just didn't care being single.

chan and woojin were the golden couple, having found each other when they were young. no matter how wise they were, they could never understand changbin's struggle.

even jisung, who was more single than anyone still had a cute saying on his arm. he wouldn't understand either.

seungmin and hyunjin were young but still found each other nonetheless.

the raven haired boy never showed anyone his tattoo, and his friends never questioned it. they respected his privacy and knew that it was a touchy subject for the boy.

it was a regular day at school, and changbin had a sweater on as usual.

changbin strolled in for his first class, not worrying too much about what the teacher would say.

class started as per usual, and changbin was preparing to doodle to his heart's content when a loud bang resonated throughout the room.

at the door stood a pink haired boy, looking extremely frazzled.

"i'm so sorry i'm late." the new boy gasped out. changbin was impressed at how deep his voice was.

the teacher gave the pink haired boy a pointed look but told him to introduce himself nonetheless.

"uh hi my name's lee felix i hope we can get along." and then he smiled this glowing smile while locking eyes with changbin. and perhaps his heart did a thing.

the boy could hear the whispers of excitement start up already and he knew felix was going to be something big around their school.

felix waddled over to an empty seat that so happened to be.. on the other side of the room from changbin.

and yeah maybe he was a bit disappointed. but he would never admit that to anyone.