i make you say wow pt.2 // skz x lix

"have you heard of polyamory?"

felix cocked his head in confusion, eyebrows furrowed while he shook his head. his hands continued to fiddle with seungmin's larger hand, specifically the pinkie.

chan smiled softly, he pointed at the two boys cuddling together,  "that's jisung and minho." the group of three tangled up beside them, " changbin, hyunjin, and jeongin." he then gestured towards felix, "and i'm sure you already know the one beside you is seungmin."

felix was dazed, there were too many names for his to remember at once. he repeated the names to himself and lightly gestured in their direction— with the help of seungmin when he stumbled on a name.

the boys stared at the cute blond endearingly as he tried his hardest to memorize each name.

once he finally got it, he looked back up and realized how long he took. felix stuffed his heated face into seungmin's neck to avoid further embarrassment, flushing more when he heart a faint aw cute coming from someone.

the younger chuckled and wrapped his arm around felix's shoulder while running his hand through his hair. he nodded for chan to continue.

"okay so basically.. we're all dating each other." the boy said without missing a beat.

"o-oh," felix stuttered out. he wasn't disgusting or anything, just very thrown off, "so is it a mutual thing, like you all like each other? oh my god, sorry if that came out rude, that's not what i was trying to do. i just want to clarify just in ca-"

chan chuckled, cutting felix's frenzy, "yea, we all love each other equally." he smiled, making felix sigh and deflate in relief.

"ahh, okay i see.. so what does this have to do with me?" the boy inquired.

"you're cute but dumb, i like it." a boy said from his cuddle pile— minho, felix remembered.

"you wanna join?" jisung asked boldly from his spot in minho's lap.

felix choked at the bluntness of his words,"w-what? but you don't even know me."

"seungminnie put in a good word for you." jeongin chuckled.

"its true." said boy added from beside him.

"and he doesn't just fall for anyone. it took him five months to hold my hand and a year and a half to even kiss me." changbin reassured.

"it took him two years for me," hyunjin complained from his side of the room.

"so the fact that you only met recently, and he's already infatuated means a lot." changbin continued.

felix's heartbeat quickened at the words, but the shy look quickly disappeared from felix's face and was replaced with worry, "wait, seungmin, i live with hyejin. what do i do?" the boy whispered, grasping onto one of seungmin's hands with both of his own.

seungmin smiled at the small gesture, "live with us," he suggested. "only if you want to, though, i'm not forcing you into anything," the younger scrambled to say after.

felix gasped, "you already have so many people living here, are you sure you'd want me to??" he spluttered, eyes wide.

felix sat, eyebrows furrowed and lips set into a pursed pout. his nose was slightly scrunched cutely while he thought about the offer.

he was pretty touch starved. after all, he had been dating hyejin for like 3 years, but she'd never shown affection at ALL, but the boys in the room looked more than willing.