bitch i go crazy the dumb way // jilix

'you're a dumbass,' they said.

'nothing's going to happen,'to they said.

'aliens aren't real,' they said.

well they were almost completely wrong.

jisung is still a dumbass.

the massive hype around raiding area 51 was coming to a peak as september 20 was slowly coming up. jisung was taking part of the event.

"no the fuck you're not," seungmin opposed when he heard what jisung was about to do, "haven't you heard of all the guards that are going to beat you up?"

jisung cackled, "they can't beat us if there are two million of us." seungmin facepalmed, ready to deny everything that came out of the older's mouth.

"i signed up as a naruto runner," jisung grinned proudly, interrupting seungmin, who was losing more and more faith in the brunette with each word that he said.

"you know what, i'm not even going to try to stop you at this point," the younger sighed, "it's just natural selection at this point."

the bell rang, and the two got up to head to their next class.

----------

you can call han jisung dumb, an idiot, stupid, or all of the above, but one thing you cannot call him is a pussy.

jisung kept his word and had taken part of the raid along with millions of others. honestly, he doubted that the plan would've actually worked, but his life was already boring as is and this would just spice it up a bit more.

and plus, if he were to die he would die a hero.

the short boy could already feel the success. the beat of his heart that was ready to jump out of his chest. the wind rushing through his hair. the stomping of footsteps of the other naruto runners.

there were a lot less guards then they had anticipated so knocking out a couple out was no big deal.

they kept the remainder of guards and fbi agents distracted as the rest of the volunteers rushed into the area, shoving their way in.

once jisung and the others made sure everyone was taken down, they joined the rest, nodding and saluting the ones standing out on watch.

the inside of area 51 was fucking huge. they had split up into a bunch of smaller teams to check the plethora of rooms the building contained.

jisung and his crew busted a door down. "holy shit." they all whispered collectively. the boy picked up his walkie talkie and spoke into it, "squad 77, squad 77, we found some big shit here."

in the room held a bunch of cages, almost like a mini prison. in each of the cells were alien like creatures. they weren't like the big headed bug eyed green aliens in sci fi movies but rather almost human like people.

there were so fucking many of them it was disgusting how they were kept in there like that.

as jisung walked closer to the end of the room, he could feel every pair of eyes on him. it was dead silent.

in the last cell there was a boy. he had pale purple almost translucent skin, and a slender frame. his features looked like any other human to jisung, but he could see some obvious differences.

the alien's large doe eyes blinked up at him with something that read of innocence and fear.

"how do we get them out?" jisung asked turning towards his group.