22

For the fanfic: They can all drive: Andy and Jack own cars
Also, I happy cried whilst writing this soooooo...

Brooklyn's POV

I was getting ready for Mine and Andy's date. I put on a white t-shirt, blue ripped jeans, and my pink hoodie. I knew it was Andy's favourite hoodie of mine.

We had both agreed to dress casual but let it happen like Andy wanted it to. For me to 'hate' him and us be 'broken up'. He wanted to truly show me how sorry he was. This man just had my heart!

I asked Jack to take me as it was only 5:30 and his date with Mikey was at 6:30 so he had an hour.

I made sure that Andy had left before I left my room and went to Jack.

"Hey, ready to go?" I asked, he nodded and stood up, we went out to his car and started to go to Nandos.

"So are you excited for your date with Cobban?"

A smile immediately plastered itself on his face.
"Yeah"

"Awe that's good. I'm glad we are all in relationships"

We arrived at Nandos and I thanked Jack, got out of the car and went inside to find Andy. I saw him sitting at the back in corner, facing away form me. So I walked up a d sat in front of him, pretending I was mad.

"Hey brooky, um- I know I hurt you when I did things with Rye, and I'm sorry. I really wasn't thinking. So tonight. I'm going to show you how much I love you. We are going to have a nice dinner, then we're going for a long walk on the beach and, if you want to, film an instagram story telling the roadies we are together. Or we could tweet it or make a post
I don't really mind but I'm ready to-"

I cut him off. He was cute when he rambled... "babe"

"Yeah" he looked and smiled at me.

"I love you so much. And we can tell the roadies doing all this things. If you are truly ready then I'll gladly do anything to let the world know how much I love you" I took his hand in mine and kissed his nuckles, making him blush.

"Brooky I love you so much!" He leaned over the table and kissed me.

We ordered our food and talked about the great times we had. Then we ordered a desert platter to share, feeding eachother chocolate dipped strawberries and mini brownies.

Once we were done, I quickly went to the toilet to message Rye:

BROOKLIN to RYEN

BROOKLIN: I'm going to do it...

RYEN: Do what????

BROOKLIN: Um...

BROOKLIN:

RYEN: oh my god

RYEN: oh my god. Are you serious!!! 😍😍😍

BROOKLIN: Um yeah...

RYEN: Wow.  Mikey is proposing to Jack tonight aswell... Jack just left to go meet him 😱💘😂

BROOKLIN: oh wow. We're all going to have news...

RYEN: now I wanna propose to harv...

BROOKLIN: omg.  Do it if you REALLY want.  We can all have the same engagement date 😂 g2g tho byee.

I finished messaging Rye and went back out to see Andy.

He intertwined our fingers as we walked down to the beach. We sat on the sand with Andy's head on my shoulder.

"You know I love you so much right?" I say, running my hand through his hair. Then standing up and offering my hand to him.
"Come on, let me show you something"

He stays quiet but takes my hand and follows me. I lead him to a band stand just off the beach.

"What did you want to show me" he says looking around. I stand behind him.

"This"

He turns around and looks down at me with the yellow velvet box in my hand, open with a ring in it. He covers his mouth and I can see tears in his eyes.

"Andrew Robert Fowler. My one, my ONLY, I love you so much. More than words or objects could describe. I remember the first time I saw you, you were breath taking. I remember you carrying my bag up the stairs. I remember you smiling when I told you my acctually name was Brooklyn, and not Gibson. I remember the first time I hugged you, it being warm and instantly feeling right.  I remember our first time alone in the flat together. I remember asking if I could sit on your bunk with you because I was lonely.  I remember you falling asleep in my arms while I fell deeper in love with you. I remember everything we have ever done. I love you so much. I love you so much, that,  right now,  in this moment, the only thing I care about, is you. So, Andrew Robert Fowler, my one, my ONLY, will you marry me?"

A tear ran down his face as he nodded
"Yes yes yes! Of course I will!" I put the ring onto his finger and stood up kissing him like I never have before. It was slow and passionate. I pick him up, spinning him around.

"I love you so much brooky." He was crying, he was beautiful.
"Can we take a picture now? Can it be of us kissing, with my hand on your cheek, showing the ring?" He asked.

"Of course baby!" I got out my phone and went to my camera, he placed his hand on my cheek and I kissed him, taking multiple pictures.

We selected our favourite, posting it to instar am with the caption 'My one, My only 🌍 -Brandy'

"I love it.  I love you" We kissed again and sat on the bandstand to watch the sun set.

Today has been the perfect day.

----------
AAHHHHHHH HAPPY PLOT TWIST!! The mack date will be soon! There will be a texting chapter and then the Mack one I think.

I really hope you like this. This chapter genuinely made me so happy writing it 😊😊

- Alex 💘