57

Jack's POV

Mikey fell asleep while me and his mum talked.

"He's a lucky man, you're something special Jack" I blush, looking down at my sleeping fiancé, head on my lap. "He really loves you, you know," she continues. "I didn't think he could love someone this much"

"Really? Why?"

"When he was younger, he never seemed interested in any sort of relationship, boy or girl. I thought it was normal until he got to the age of 15. All of his friends had girlfriends or boyfriends, he didn't seem interested. He told me he wanted to be alone forever, and that's how he liked it. I guess the right one had to come along to show him what love was" she smiled.

"I wasn't the first one you know"

"What do you mean?"

"It was Rye"

"They, dated?"

"Yeah, only for a few months, before I got in the band, I think he's the one who showed Mikes what love was, he just wasn't the right one"

"Yes because that you, Jack." I smile, playing with Mikey's hair.

"Thank you for making him so happy, I love him when he's like this. It's because of you" she smiles, standing up and walking to the door. "Get some sleep love, I think he's got a day planned tomorrow" she laughs and goes to bed.

I look down at my fiancé, before picking him up bridal style and going to his room, I manage to get off this jeans and take off my own, letting us sleep in T-shirts. Even though I may have had my hand underneath his tracing his abs all night...

——————
This is a filler. I need to catch this book up but I've been updating my oneshots book lately so go check that out ❤️

-Alex 💖