49

Mikey's POV

"Come on boys!"

It's 11pm and we're leaving to start the journey to Manchester for tour.

"Jacky!"

"Yeah I'm coming now mikes"

Everyone was in the van by now apart from me, Jack and Darren. Jack came down the stairs with his backpack and pillow. I had my backpack and a blanket. We had 'bagsied' the back seats.  ('shotgun' or claimed basically)

We got in the van, putting our bags in the back and sitting in the back seats. these were the best seats to try and sleep on as it was a 3 seater at the back and then single seats in front of it. We sat cuddled and Darren started the van.

"You ready boys?"

A cheer from us.

I decided to update the band instagram account to say that we're on the road.

"Wass up roadies so. WE. ARE. ON. TOUR!!" Everyone else shouted too. I smiled and ended the story. I posted with 'Manchester we are coming'.

"Guys?" Rye spoke up. He hadn't acctually spoken to any of us apart fom Jack in a few days. "C-can I just say that I'm so greatful to have you guys in my life? I know I've been bad these last few days but I'm really greatful that you are all there for me"

"Absolutely. We'll always be there for you. Anything and everything you need. We know Harvey being on tour is hard but we know you can get through this. You both can" Andy was the first to reply, moving to hug him. Brook nodded along.

"We love you mate. We wanna help you through everything" I said, then looking down to Jack I saw that he had tears in his eyes. He'd seen Rye at his worst. The last few days when he didn't eat, Jack was there.

"Jack, mate. I can't thank you enough. You've helped me the last few days and I didn't know I needed it. So... Thank you" Jack sat up and hugged Rye.

"A - always here for you" he sniffed

"are you crying"

"No I'm fine." he wiped his eyes "I'm fine." he laughed. (anyone for the playground insults video? 😂)

"ah okay."

He cuddled back into me as we all started doing our own things. Brook and Andy had the front seats and we're sitting, cuddling, against the door with pillows and blankets to make it comfy. Rye had one of the middle seats and was listening to music falling asleep. Jack and I were cuddling on the back seat, each with one of Jack's headphones in watching random videos on instagram from our fans.

We liked and commented on some and found some edits of ourselves, Mack.

We were about an hour into the drive when Andy and Rye fell asleep, Brooklyn was telling the roadies how long we had left.

"I love you babe" Jack sleepily kissed my cheek, to which I replied with 'I love you too' and kissed his forehead before we both fell asleep, waiting for the next day to come.

And tour to start...

------
Shortish chapter but the next on is chapter 50 and that means we're half way through this book. it's has 16.6k reads at this point and I'm so EXTREMELY greatful for all of your support I love you all so much 💖💕 I never thought I'd get this far through a book never mind people acctually liking and reading 💖💕

next chapter is also tour 💖 and some EXCITING things!!

-Alex 💘