44

Jack's POV

Trust the roadtrip camp to be slightly hungover on moving day... 

I open my eyes and immediately shut them. My head was killing me. I roll over and feel Mikey's warm chest, I bury my face into it and feel an arm go around my waist.

"Morning babe" Mikey's voice is croaky and I love it. His morning voice is my favourite. It's always husky and sounds amazing.

I kiss his chest and leave faint love bites in a few places. It's warm and I can tell it's early. My head still ached but I didn't care.

I open my eyes and look up at Mikey who's looking back at me.

"Hi" my voice is small but just enough to hear. Mikey leans down to kiss me. I meet him half way. the kiss doesn't last long, it's messy but sweet. I smile into it and he pulls away. "I love you"

"I love you too" I hum and bury my face back into his chest only to be disturbed by Rye opening the door and shouting.

"IT'S MOVING DAY BOYS. COME ON GET UP" his voice echoes in the almost empty room.

*Time skip because I'm lazy and need to get these filler chapters done to get to the G O O D content*

Once the van is packed, Rye goes with Robbie in the van to the new house, Andy and Brook take Brook's car, then Mikey and I take Mikey's car and Alex drives his own.

When we get to the new house we do a bit of filming, us getting mattresses and then 'picking our rooms' for the vlog we all individually picked a room but we all knew that Mack and Brandy would be sharing rooms and then Harvey would bunk with Rye when he got back.

-------------
AH.  filler. i have some acctually good plans for this book but idk how imma get there tbh so I kinda wanna just make few small chapters, maybe go back to the groupchat for a bit and then it'll get good

- Alex 💘