42

Harvey's POV

My flight landed an hour ago and I'm almost at Loren's house. I can't wait to see her! Although I am thinking about what Andy said to me...

I can't let Loren split me and Rye up...  I love him and he loves me.

We pull up to Loren's house in the uber and get out. The driver helps Blair get out the suitcases and we head in. Loren greets me with a hug "Hiiiiiiiii! Oh my god I missed you so much it's been too long!" She squeals.

"I missed you too!" I hug her back, then we go into the kitchen.

"You must be so jet lagged. Do you wanna sleep for a bit?"

"Yeah sure, thanks Lo" I yawned, proving her point that I was tired and she took me to the guest bedroom.

"Just shout if you need anything" she closes the door on her way out, leaving me to sleep and unpack my things.

I call Rye before doing anything else.
He picks up on the first ring.

Reader's POV

"Hey Ryepie!"

"Hey harvs. Did you land okay? Where are you?"

"The flight and landing was great. I'm at Loren's now. She's just shown me the guest bedroom and left me to sleep but I wanted to call you"

"Aweeeee babe! I miss you so much"

"I'm miss you too! The boys went out last night. We went for a meal and then they went to a bar, got a bit tipsy..."

"Oh my god what state are they in?"

"Well, Brandy are cuddling but I think Brook was hammered, Mikey was hammered aswell I found him and Jack just, on the floor and then I found Alex arena Robbie cuddled up in your old bed..." he laughed, Harvey missed that laugh.

"Oh my god. Guessing they were pretty drunk then?" He laughed along with his boyfriend, smiling fondly, picturing his face.

"Yeah... I came back to the flat to pack up more of my things because I hadn't finished. We're moving today though. We move in half an hour acctually..."

"Oh yeah, its like 8am there isn't it. I always forget about the time difference. It's 1 in the afternoon here."

"Yeah... anyway, I'll let you go and sleep off your jet lag I love you baby"

"Aweeee okay. I love you too. More than anything in the world."

Harvey's POV

I ended the call and them the door creaked open, Loren.

"So, you have a girlfriend?" She looked dissapointed. Here we go...

"No- I- uh- I have a boyfriend" I stuttered not knowing what she'd say.

"Oh, so no chances for me then?" She laughed a little.

"Nah, sorry Lo. You're too much like a sister anyway, it'd be weird" I say hugging her, she hugged back.

"So ooooooo,  who is he? Do I know him?"

"Yeah, he's sweet, he's romantic, he's beautiful, he can sing, he speaks to me in spanish-" I stop myself smiling at all the reasons I love my boyfriend.

"OHMYGODITSRYE! OMG PLEASE TELL ME IT'S RYE. OMG THAT'S SO CUTE!!!" I blush as she fangirls over us.

"Yeah, it is"

"Awe do you have any cute pictures together?"

"Um yeah," I get out my phone and show her a cute picture of me and my boyfriend;

I smiled sadly at the picture, because I missed him, but he was also my everything and everytime I see him I'm happy

"Awe omg you guys are so cute!" She squealed, again. "Sorry, I'll leave you too unpack and sleep for a bit" she laughed, leaving the room.

-------------------
OHHHH Here's harv and Loren with some Rarvey because we need more 👌

I'm acctually in Belgium right now on a school trip ✌ so sorry I haven't updated much. I'll try to write on the way back or something 😂

ALSO THANKS FOR 9K ON THIS BOOK THAT'S INSANE WHAT IS HAPPENING

-Alex 💘