43

Alex's POV

/flashback\

We'd just finished in the restaurant and the boys, apart from Rye, decided to go for a drink, me and Robbie agreed and we all went to a pub. We ordered drinks and sat in the corner.

Brook and Mikey started dancing, trying to convince Andy and Jack too, pretty funny.

"Babe?" Robbie says to me quietly, lacing our hands together, he's already more tipsy than me because he ordered a stronger drink.

I hum in response and he pulls me onto his lap, me straddling him. He puts his hands on my ass and kisses my cheek gently.

I lean in and kiss him. He kisses back and placed his hands gently on my sides. My arms are wrapped loosely around his neck.

He starts to make the kiss more intense and now we're making out. I can taste hid fruity drink on his lips. Nice.

"Oh. My. God" , i turned around since I was sitting on Robbie lap. Robbie gave the boys an embarrassed tipsy grin. He looked cute. I flushed red and hid my face into Robbie's chest.

"P- *hic* please don't tell Rye *hic*" Robbie said while Mikey ordered an uber him being the least drunk, Brook being the most and Andy and Jack being the least. Me and Robbie weren't that drunk. I'd say me and Mikey were the least. Nest to Andy and Jack. Robbie was, kinda tipsy.

We got into the uber and I leaned into Robbie, him wrapping his arm around me.

When we got back to the flat, Robbie slept on the spare mattress, aka, harvey's old bed and I slept on the couch.

I couldn't sleep so I crept into where Rye and Robbie were sleeping, Rye was still asleep but Robbie turned and saw me, lifting the quilt to let me lie next to me, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed the back of my neck.

"Goodnight pumpkin" he whispered.

"Goodnight baby" I blushed at the nickname.

I turned in his arms and kissed him gently then snuggling into his chest.

/end of flashback\

I woke up warm, arms wrapped around me, snuggled into Robbie's chest.

I'm scared to call him my boyfriend incase I lose him. If Rye finds out I know he'll be mad at me. I may be one of his beat friends but you don't mess with his family,  that's one thing. I love Robbie. I hate to admit it but I really love him. He's sweet and kind, he's cute and cares about everyone around him. I can't help but fall in love. I lie and take in his face features. He's so handsome. How do I deserve him.

I hear him shuffle and he opens his eyes. "Like what you see?" He says, all cocky. Truth is: I do. I love what I see.

"Shhhh, don't let the boys hear," I laugh, kissing him and then standing up and leaving the room.

"Hey Elvis, have fun last night" Brook laughed

"Shut up" I laughed, glaring at him.

"Yeah you and Robbie had a nice cuddle sesh last night" Rye laughed.

"Yeah we had a bit to drink I don't even know what happened" I laughed, hopefully not sounding nervous.

Robbie shot me an eye, also hoping the boys didn't notice my laugh.

They didn't.

I made some toast, a cup of tea and went to edit tour footage. I was editing footage of me and Brook kicking food around... oops.

"ELVISSSS" I hear Rye scream through the flat. I get up to find him

"yea?" I peer around the corner.

"We're gonna film an intro for the moving vlogs. Can you get Robbie to edit?"

"Yeah sure"

I go looking for Robbie, finding him in Brook and Jack's room.

"Robbie?" he's curled up. I hear a sniffle, I walk into the room fully and close the door behind me.

"Babe?" I sit next to him on Jack's bed and rub his back. He sniffles again.

"What's up?" I kiss his shoulder and he moves to sit up. His eyes are red and puffy. I cuddle him and kiss his head.

"I-I. Alex I'm sorry" he calmed down a bit and tried to speak.

"Why?" I say, slightly worried that he didn't like me anymore.

"I don't like being a secret" he looked up at me. He looked so cute and helpless.

"Neither do I but Rye will kill me if he finds out..." I look down, thinking about one of my best friends hating me for dating his brother...

"He - He wouldn't... I'd make sure of it" he sat up and put his arms around my neck, leaning his head against mine.

"I'd never let him hurt you. If he did, I'd hurt him I don't care if he's my brother. You're my boyfriend"
I smile and face him more. He's stopped crying but his eyes are puffy.

I kissed him slowly, making it passionate.

"Wanna go somewhere?" I suggest.

"Didn't Rye want you to do something?"

"Can we make up an excuse?"

"Yeah okay. You grab my coat and go start the car. I'll tell Rye something" he shakes his head and smiles, giving me a small kiss as he leaves the room, leaving me grinning like a small child.

I grab his coat and wait for him in the car...

---------
AH. Ralex is making a start. 😊

like it so far?

ALSO THANK YOU FOR 10K THIS IS INSANE 😭😍💕

-Alex 💕