38

Harvey's POV

We got into the car, Rye driving, me in the passenger seat and Mikey and Brooklyn in the back. Andy and Jack we back at the flat gossiping...

We did a normal session at the gym, doing a circuit and stuff (Idk I've been to a gym like once lmao)

After we had finished we went back to the flat.
Andy and Jack were curled up together on the couch. We all awed.

Brooklyn and Mikey stayed in the Mindy room while Rye and I went to our room. I'm so glad we shared...

I went to the bathroom, leaving my phone on the side.

--------------
Listen. I'm so sorry I haven't updated. And this is crap.

I also don't like talking about my feelings in acctual updates but I don't care.

I'm very much not in a good place right now. Something happened today (9th October) that has broke me. I was doing okay with my mental health and I hadn't had any suicidal or self harm thoughts for 20 months. But that changed today and I broke. I was 2 years clean and I broke. I'm ashamed of myself and I'm not gonna be active on any social media apart from messaging 2 of my friends and my boyfriend. I'm so sorry that I suck at everything.

I'm not looking for attention and sympathy because to be honest, I font want it.  I just want you guys to know why I'll be gone...
Hopefully some days I can write a bit. I have no idea. Please bear with me 💔😔

-Alex 💘