Chapter 1

Walking outside the International College, Pete still have this sadness in mind, "What did I do wrong? Will I never find someone that will truly love me?"

Pete took out his phone to find answers from Google, perhaps Google can give him the correct answer.

"Hey!!!" A shout from a guy with chocolate shade skin, and his hands turned wobbly.

The bicycle collapsed on the pavement and both crashed onto the floor.

"Are you alright?" the tanned asked.

"I fine." Pete smiled a bit.

"You call that fine! Look, your elbow is bleeding." and the tanned blew to his elbow and look at him right into his eyes.

It's the first time where Pete knew, God gave him his answers.

***

"Mr. Koon Chai, wake up, you'll be late for school." Ae whispered sweety into Pete's pale ears.

"Hmm... 5 more minutes~" Pete whined and wiggled in the bed.

"No more 5 more minutes, Ai Pete." Ae bite his ears softly.

"I am so tired because of last night." Pete hugged Ae by his waist.

Ae's ears turned red and his cheeks are heating up.

Pete take a glance at Ae,

"Why are you shy? It was just cooking, it's not that bad."

"Well, we just have to do a lot of cleaning after you cook." Pete covered his face with his pillow.

"So, tell me Mr.Koon Chai, what did you dream of last night?" Ae tries to change the topic.

"I dreamt of the first time we met." Pete sat up and rested his head on Ae's shoulder.

"I'm lucky that you got hit by my bike." Ae caressed his cheeks.

"I am glad that you weren't hit by other bikers." He smirked.

"Why were you glad?" Pete pouted.

"Because I can be the only one to hit on you." Ae looked into Pete's eyes deeply.

"You belongs to me." Ae kisses Pete's head and stayed for a while.

"Go wash your face or the breakfast will turn cold." Ae wipe Pete's face with his fingers.

"My face is all clean." Pete smiled at Ae.

"Wash your face with water." Ae tried to pull Pete up.

"Noway, you already cleaned my face." Pete shook his head furiously, like a kid.

"Honey, you have to wash your face, well also to brush your teeth." Ae peck his cheeks like a butterfly landed on a flower.

Every kisses you laid on my body blooms like flowers, never hating the feeling of you touching me.

"Go wash up, Pete." Ae landed his head on the pillow looking at Pete.

"Take me." Pete whined and open his arms.

Quick as a wink, Ae carried him in bridal style to the bathroom.